• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

I think voters loved her for being able to buy their own houses, and making them a few quid with shares in companies like BT.
Miners, unions, Argentinians and the IRA weren't keen on her.
The house she was born in in Grantham, has the blue plaque right up by the eaves to stop it being vandalised, Grantham also had a statue of her at some point and they had to take it down, because it kept having the head cut off it.
Kin nock seemed to have got the " I warn you not to be old, poor, with a Tory government" bit of his speech right though

LK - Downing Street says they are going to try to strike out the court judgement that's emerged in the PM's name because it is 'totally without merit'

LK - Downing Street says they are going to try to strike out the court judgement that's emerged in the PM's name because it is 'totally without merit'

It all makes sense now, due to his appalling Experian Credit Rating, he couldn't get a decent loan or credit card to pay for his decorating or holiday in Mustique!

Think Kinnock was a bit unlucky, Labour were really toxic at the time and the right wing press really went for him..... being a complete buffoon doesn't necessarily stop you being PM apparently.

Before it's struck from the records...
FB_IMG_1620851736185.jpg
When I was sub-contracting for Parliament Estates, I wouldn't have got a security pass if I had any CCJs against me.

Plus you have to look at the opposition she was up against. Callaghan had presided over the winter of discontent. Foot was responsible for a manifesto that was called the longest suicide note in history and Kinnock was gaffe prone and almost a figure of ridicule.
Falklands and SDP fucked Labour too. They were consistently ahead in the polls until the Liberal Alliance started to make waves. Tories took the lead after Falklands and never really looked back.

Falklands and SDP fucked Labour too. They were consistently ahead in the polls until the Liberal Alliance started to make waves. Tories took the lead after Falklands and never really looked back.
To be fair to the Gang of 4 at least they had the courage of their convictions and left because they didn't feel the Party reflected their values any longer. Unlike people from both sides of it since the mid 90s onwards

It's not strictly true, they will be banned if viewed to be racist or discriminatory. Which surely they are by definition?

Last edited:
Another Gavin Williamson masterclass. Lets legislate to make sure that right wing views can be heard in Universities. The usual Tory sledgehammer to crack a nut that it doesn't need to (see voting ID cards that it former leader in Scotland is calling total bollocks).

I'd quite like to hear Gavin Partridge's views on South Staffordshire, only he's never here and doesn't answer correspondence.

I'd quite like to hear Gavin Partridge's views on South Staffordshire, only he's never here and doesn't answer correspondence.
If he is never there then surely he is responding to your correspndence that told him to fuck off

I would never be so brusque in a formal letter as you well know.

I think they're supposed to meet at least every couple of months at a "surgery". He never has in the nearly 10 years I've lived here.

His CCJ was apparently for a defamation claim.

Can't see it being on the record for much longer although the legal costs he'll have to stump up will likely be higher than the claim itself.

So it would appear that Boris’ favourite hobby of kicking the can down the road has rather bitten him on the arse. This claim is 99% certain to be absolute bollocks but papers were issued in the small claims court and the claimant could clearly prove service at 10 Downing Street. The claim paperwork has been ignored in the hope it would go away, meaning no defence was made and summary judgement was entered.

Put in any shit defence and dispute the claim and it probably does go away. Do nothing and this happens. You would think an Oxford graduate with a legion of advisers would be aware of that.

Back