• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

He's been allowed to give contracts worth hundreds of millions of £ to his mates.
having an affair is not going to get him the sack. especially with fat cunt johnsons history.

I'm not sure whether it has sunk in with the majority yet, but they simply don't care, and don't think the rules apply to them.
They won't keep him in post to use as a scapegoat later. They'll keep him in post becaise they couldn't give a flying fuck about, you, me or the rest of the population.

If he is not going to be made a scapegoat of, then why would the Sun run with it on their front page? They conveniently ignored all of the Johnson/Arcuri headlines yet make a big deal out of this so you would think that Downing St would have briefed them about printing it.

If he is not going to be made a scapegoat of, then why would the Sun run with it on their front page? They conveniently ignored all of the Johnson/Arcuri headlines yet make a big deal out of this so you would think that Downing St would have briefed them about printing it.
He was a remainer, Guido is also putting the boot in. He was always going to get knifed, now just isn't a convenient time

Should I be surprised that the BBC's daily Newspaper Headlines article on the website doesn't carry the Sun's front page?

Every Boris saves Christmas, Summer, Freedom, Borders, Football front page of the Heil, Torygraph, and Express is in there on a daily basis.

I like the fact they all appear to be using that photo, where he's basically doing a Peter Griffin impression with his eyes to the camera "yeah, I'm hitting that"

And she looks like someone has just shoved a broom up her arse

Giving millions away to his mates, shagging his staff, Hancock isn't going to be scapegoated later, he's showing all the necessary qualifications to be prime minister...

Prat Hancock admits he breached social distancing rules with regards to a clinch with a paid member of his team (who he employed after a thorough recruitment process) but he is busy get on with the job.

What job that is I don't know.

Funnelling money to his mates and family.

Hancock stated that the police should get involved when Prof Neil Fergusson had breached the rules. If they are to get involved in this one it will be to find out how the images surfaced from a Government building.

I don’t think he can survive this. So naturally he will.

They are almost all unsackable on the basis that where you set the line for one, others including the PM should go for similar indiscretions.

We have a Home Secretary who committed borderline treason and got found guilty of bullying staff. There is no line in the sand.

The final arbiter of ministerial conduct doesn’t give a fuck so they can all do whatever they want. Misleading the house is now the everyday.

Back