• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Hancock resigns

Going to presume the Sunday Papers are ready with some more photos/vids.

As I said yesterday the only thing that would do for him is public opinion. The PM couldn't even read that, he's a joke

Last edited:
Just seen his resignation Twitter video which was shown on the bbc news channel. It was more like a party political broadcast rather than showing remorse for what he’d done. Absolute gobshite of a weasel tosser the bloke is.
He should have gone the second he said he put a ring of steel around the care sector.
Complete and utter lying bar steward.

One of the other aspects that is being overlooked here is how the video itself was leaked and /or whether there is normally a security camera in the first place in that location in the DoH. I have no time for MH and other than the blatant covid hypocrisy have no interest in his personal life, but this has privacy and security breach written all over it. Assuming it is not all staged.

Security breach you say, top secret papers of the incident with HMS Defender and Russian forces in Ukrainian waters earlier this week, and the U.K. Position in Afghanistan after the NATO withdrawal later this year found at a bus stop in Kent.

Javid will take fat Alex down. Michael Gove likes this.
don't think he will. Javid is cummings enemy, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Javid is as self interested as the pm. pretty sure they'll unite against cummings, for the next 12 months at least.

They don't mention what the other 8 people that were arrested were doing ??

Fatty McCunt now suggesting he did "take action" on Hancock.

Except for openly saying that the matter was closed and it actually being DoorMatt who resigned rather than being sacked, yes, top notch job.

For those confused (as I was) by the 'trolley' reference...apparently it's a nickname as BoJo is 'like a shopping trolley smashing from one side of the aisle to the other'. Top bants

Huge implications with the revelations that Hancock has been using a private GMail account to conduct Gov work.

Beggars belief really what this lot get away with

For those confused (as I was) by the 'trolley' reference...apparently it's a nickname as BoJo is 'like a shopping trolley smashing from one side of the aisle to the other'. Top bants
Classic Dom really is a shit communicator. The way he writes is awful. I don't know what's going on in your mekon head pal, you need to explain your thoughts, not assume I live in your brain.

Back