• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Everybody knew that hard Brexit and the Good Friday Agreement were utterly incompatible. That fat cunt doesn’t care.
I don't think they did, I'm 40 and anything I know about The Troubles is stuff I've learned myself. I don't think it ever got taught in schools

To be honest I was strongly remain but I can't ever remember telling anyone to vote remain because of Northern Ireland. It was barely spoken about as far I can remember. I remember talking about Scotland and how the UK would end up breaking up because of how remain Scotland is, but not NI. Probably just my own ignorance more than anything but I can't really remember it being in the debates or news either.

It wasn't in the news but it should have been. It just got waved away as "Project Fear".

No you morons, I fear bad stuff happening because I know it'll lead to a bad outcome. You can't just say "it'll be reet". That's what I say when we go 1-0 down and I'm normally wrong then too.

To be honest I was strongly remain but I can't ever remember telling anyone to vote remain because of Northern Ireland. It was barely spoken about as far I can remember. I remember talking about Scotland and how the UK would end up breaking up because of how remain Scotland is, but not NI. Probably just my own ignorance more than anything but I can't really remember it being in the debates or news either.
It wasn't a focal point, because nobody was talking hard Brexit at the time, that came later. During the referendum we were having "the easiest deal in history"

Having worked on some horrible, complicated regulatory projects at work I don't know why anyone would go for Brexit voluntarily

Seen that widely Tweeted today, but as the date of the clip tells you it's not new news

Hislops hair tells you it was a while ago too!

Still, a home secretary that supports the death penalty and a racist PM.

It wasn't a focal point, because nobody was talking hard Brexit at the time, that came later. During the referendum we were having "the easiest deal in history"
Yep your right, it really has been a very professional stitch up hasn't it. I remember Farage on TV now saying what's wrong with being Norway, and then literally however many months/years later saying he was concerned we were going to end up like Norway. Just the brazenness of it is astonishing.

There’s a reason why May wanted soft Brexit. Much as I was not a fan, she wanted to protect the Good Friday Agreement.

This idiot doesn’t give a shiny shit if Ireland explodes. When it does, that should be his sullied legacy.

Also would you look at the absolute nick of him.

E6QN1TOWQAQCmRC

Imagine turning up to work like that.
turned on the news last night & mrs jelly said exactly the same (only with a few more expletives!)

Fair to say his big speech didn’t have any content. Not that it will matter though.
C7414F75-C3E4-4AED-8B33-F88B5AFB46C7.jpeg

It doesn't ever seem to click with him that empty slogans can't sustain you forever.

Cummings is a moron, he doesn't seem to realise that we don't live inside his mekon head so we don't automatically understand what he's on about. You need to explain all that, pal.

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone so hilariously convinced of their own intelligence that simply isn't there.

Equally though he can keep putting the boot into the fat bastard for as long as he likes, even if it's incoherent drivel a lot of the time.

Unless he plans to hugely increase the national debt or Carrie Antoinette has been growing magic money trees in the Downing Street garden this levelling up has to by definition be a “jam spreading exercise”. The money has to come from somewhere.

Is anyone ever going to ask him what he is actually going to do, and how he is going to pay for it.

A speech profoundly bereft of policy and substance.

Right Pad, you're a random bloke on a football forum, but even you know the question that needs to and should be asked constantly to government, why aren't journalists doing it? Perhaps there's a banning order in place unofficially to stop the asking , who knows?

Back