• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

An RAF plane dubbed Boris Johnson’s “Brexit jet” after being repainted with a £900,000 Union flag has been flown abroad in its promotional role only once in the past five months. When the VIP Voyager Vespina aircraft was repainted in “national branding” last summer, officials said it would be used promote the UK around the world while carrying senior royals and ministers on diplomatic and trade missions. But analysis by i of available flight tracking data suggests the aircraft’s only role in promoting the UK since the end of January has been to take part in a flypast over Athens watched by Prince Charles to mark the bicentenary of Greek independence.

Ben Bradley reckons £20 per week free school meals vouchers end up going to "crack dens and brothels".

He also just accepted £2,000 worth of hospitality from a gambling company to attend the Euro 2020 final.

People actually vote for these specimens.

A former Bullingdon Club member and university friend of Boris Johnson has been appointed to Whitehall’s independent sleaze watchdog, the Guardian can disclose.

Ewen Fergusson, a City solicitor, was announced on Thursday as one of two new members for the committee on standards in public life. A Whitehall source said the appointment was approved by No 10.

It doesn't ever seem to click with him that empty slogans can't sustain you forever.
The cunning plan has moved on to creating County Mayors (unless there’s a better title!) so that’s who will get the blame. If you want to even up it needs to come from central Government funding but don’t want to piss the people in the shires off so it won’t happen. Levelling up will be just like his garden bridge, much heralded but apart from wasting a lot of tax payers money nothing happened.

From Megamind Dom:

In the BBC interview, Cummings claims that he had to stop Boris Johnson going to see the Queen in person at the beginning of the Covid pandemic, when staff in Number 10 were already falling ill and the prime minister had already instructed the public to avoid all unnecessary contact, especially with elderly people.

“I said, what are you doing, and he said, I’m going to see the Queen and I said, what on earth are you talking about, of course you can’t go and see the Queen. He said, ah, that’s what I do every Wednesday, sod this, I’m gonna go and see her,” Cummings said.

Downing Street denied that this incident took place. Buckingham Palace declined to comment.

Cummings said he eventually convinced Johnson not to take the risk. “I said to him, there’s people in this office who are isolating, you might have coronavirus, I might have coronavirus, you can’t go and see the Queen. What if you go and see her and give the Queen coronavirus?

“You obviously can’t go … I just said if you, if you give her coronavirus and she dies what, what are you gonna, you can’t do that, you can’t risk that, that’s completely insane. And he said, he basically just hadn’t thought it through, he said, yeah, ‘holy shit, I can’t go.’”

Now I think the weird little freak is absolute poison, but that really does sum up how thick as pigshit our Prime Minister is.

I don't disbelieve anything Cummings says necessarily. I do have an issue that he was his biggest enabler and is only putting the boot now that it suits his own agenda.

Much as he's ridiculing Johnson there I assume it coincides with the time drove 200 miles north because he couldn't get childcare and followed it up with a 30 mile eye test behind the wheel a week later?

I don't disbelieve anything Cummings says necessarily. I do have an issue that he was his biggest enabler and is only putting the boot now that it suits his own agenda.

Much as he's ridiculing Johnson there I assume it coincides with the time drove 200 miles north because he couldn't get childcare and followed it up with a 30 mile eye test behind the wheel a week later?
Precisely, if he was clearly this useless at such a time of national crisis, did he not have any inclination to try and get rid or even blow the whistle on him at the time. What good does it do now after the event to stick the boot in, other than as you say to suit his own agenda. I think it reflects very poorly on him that he's only going public with this now.

Its even poorer that he doesn't appear to have any evidence yet, that will be enough to remove him from office.

National Insurance to go up by 1% to pay for social care after previous policy of just killing them didn't work in big enough numbers

Fucking hell. That is actually very serious and very Priti vacant. Opposition don’t vote that down and it is book burn time next.

Back