• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

She was laughing in the background when Johnson couldn't open an umbrella last week
Him doing a Norman Wisdom "comedy" act and her laughing it up.

All jolly japes if you have the sense of humour of a 6 year old, except it was a memorial service for dead police officers.

I often think what would people make of Boris Johnson if he was exactly the same person but had a Black Country accent. It's mad how having a posh voice indicates competence when literally everything else about the person screams total fuck up.

I would still happily punch that fat twats eyes out. He is scum. The bumbling is fakery that he thinks makes him popular. Recent polls suggest the eyes of the electorate are being cleared of the populist film. As he can’t stand losing he will bin it off before the next election. His popularity ratings are diving quicker than Tom Daley.

Modern day or all time?

Chamberlain is the worst of all time surely?
modern day.
cameron wasn't competent. he couldn't control his own party. he thought he could, gambled, and lost. and then walked away. has accepted zero responsibility for any of his actions, and has since shown himself to be utterly shameless.
camerons ideological austerity let to numerous early deaths, and savaged communities when other options were available. he knew what he was doing, but didn't care about the outcomes. He then believed he would be able to control his own party via a definitive action, however it brought about his downfall within politics.
de pfeffel is merely an opportunist with delusions of grandeur. he thinks he's taking advantage of a situation, but as he doesn't really have a fixed position (other than "what's in this for me) he isn't the worst. the most vile, reprehensible or obnoxious maybe.

I would kill to have a Government I dislike with Cameron in charge. The shiny faced smug fucker is so many levels above Johnson.

Last edited:
Plenty of rumours Boris threatened to demote Rishi Sunak this week after being furious his letter having a go at the border policy was leaked. Turns out the actual letter wasn't passed to him so the first time he knew of it was when reading the Sunday Papers.

Getting angry about stuff being leaked to the Press seems off though, I thought that telling the papers days before doing anything official was Government policy

Doesn't help when the fat idle bastard won't read anything that's longer than a page or two. I bet it was passed to him and he just ignored it, reading things is for other people.

I was at the Royal for 5 years and half the kids boarded. A lot of them since they were 7. Shit that went on was horrendous and it produced some incredibly unpleasant kids. Some of them outright sadistic.

Deflect from Boris, DEFLECT FROM BORIS!

Good rant by Jonathan pie about Cameron on YouTube, Boris gets called a bumbling sack of vicious custard

Two million quid for that pile of shite?
Nope, nowhere near £2m for that pile of scaffolding with some cheap fake grass on...turns out it actually cost £6m

Deputy Leader of the Wesminster council has resigned because of this.

Back