• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

The huge corporations that evade so much of what they pay already could pay for it.

Do those on UC see their payment increase with inflation? As in will those increases in food in energy be covered?

There is more chance of Starmer giving birth than the Corporations funding the Serfs.

I find this bizarre. I can't work out whether he genuinely doesn't get it or is just being wilfully ignorant to avoid scrutiny.

Oliver Dowden telling everyone to get off their pelotons and back in their offices.

Patronising cunt.

The only reason this bunch of cocks want a mass return to offices is their donors being massive landlords, and they are putting pressure on. Alas, as a certain fat cunt would say, this is not in the gift of the government. It is for individual firms to decide, and the savings on office rental costs are going to be key. At a minimum, hybrid working, or probably WFH unless absolutely necessary is here to stay.

What the fuck is that shit?

“I’m one of you as I like (a forkful of) fish and chips”

Fuck off. You utter cunt. You are caviar and Eton. Don’t ever pretend you are even close to the common people.

Cunt.

Oh. Did I mention. Cunt.

Build back better.
Build back batter.
Build back butter.

change the vowel and it still means fucking nothing

It's actually quite clever/sinister. Suggests they've got behavioural scientists or similar working on their social media content.

Changing the one word doesn't alter the way our subconscious perceives the message. There's also the word association thing going on. What it does do is massively increase the number of people who see it, as people share and discuss it (as has happened here).

The repetition of a message has been shown to have a positive effect on people's reception and agreement with said message, independent on whether it actually has any substance. Obvs on this thread, most people already hate Johnson so it won't move the needle much, if at all. But it will have an effect on some people's psychology, as that phrase will be repeated constantly until the next election. Similar to Get Brexit Done, it'll literally be the only thing some people base their votes on, as depressing as that is.

It all feels like it's coming home to roost now. Leaving aside the rights and wrongs of brexit, its seems very clear that Johnson and his cronies have done nothing to prepare. Its all very well making out its part of a grand plan to bring Britain's wages in low paid jobs up, productivity etc but where is all the planning? They've had had 5 years get things in order but here we are with severe skill shortages in multiple areas.
I was under the impression that brexit was about managing immigration rather than stopping it altogether.
I'm not really surprised he's a bumbling idiot, that was a given right from when he first appeared but the sheer incompetence has taken even me by surprise.

Back