• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

This constituency is in my town.

Aaron Bell who is the local Tory MP is very good, had voted against the government recently and comes across as a decent man. It's not unusual for a local MP no matter what the hue to bolster the vote of their particular party.

Practically nothing to do with either leader.

Knutton itself (the constituency where the vote was held) is not an affluent place and would traditionally be Labour.

Have all Corbynites become so bitter?

Genuine question why don't you and others on the far left start your own party?

Given the urge to work from home and hold zoom meetings. The urge to order online etc Is the capacity going to be there ?
In terms of freight if it gets polluting trucks off the roads well and good. Will more capacity on the railways be green ?
The world has changed since HS2 was dreamed up.
The future is reducing the need for travel, not more of it.

So our reluctant hero thought it was a good idea to publish his letter to Macron setting out the steps he wanted to try and prevent migrants crossing the channel, specifically with a requirement that the UK return all migrants that cross successfully to France. All of this a few days before Priti Vacant was due to attend a summit of ministers from all channel countries to try and make things better.

Macron is now pissed off and has banned Priti Vacant from attending the summit.

Is there nothing this imbecile cannot fuck up?
TBF BJ has always struggled with French letters...

This constituency is in my town.

Aaron Bell who is the local Tory MP is very good, had voted against the government recently and comes across as a decent man. It's not unusual for a local MP no matter what the hue to bolster the vote of their particular party.

Practically nothing to do with either leader.

Knutton itself (the constituency where the vote was held) is not an affluent place and would traditionally be Labour.

Have all Corbynites become so bitter?

Genuine question why don't you and others on the far left start your own party?

Bloody hell, that's quite the over reaction!

Fucking hell, irony abounds.

You could always answer the last question if you like.
Irony?

Do you think that question is some sort of zinger?

I'd want a centre left party to be formed, yeah definitely, at least i'd be able to have my views represented. Currently we have the right, and the slightly less right.

Not bothered if a "far left" party was formed, makes no odds to me, i wouldn't vote for it.

Irony?

Do you think that question is some sort of zinger?

I'd want a centre left party to be formed, yeah definitely, at least i'd be able to have my views represented. Currently we have the right, and the slightly less right.

Not bothered if a "far left" party was formed, makes no odds to me, i wouldn't vote for it.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The fact you think you're not far left amuses me greatly.

The fact you are arrogant enough to think you know everything about my political views simply because i have voted for Corbyn amuses me far more.
Have you forgotten we've met and talked about your political views?

Hardly arrogance to go on what you've told me is it?

Back