• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Hopefully more people will start to see that this a government, a party, that laughs, jokes and lies while ordinary people suffer and die at their hands. They are scum.

A quick reminder that Fatty McCunt himself joked about calling it "Operation Last Gasp" when we were trying to get ventilators in as we didn't have any.

He's the worst of the lot by a country mile.

An Antoinette appointment too wasn't it? She's in cahoots with Antionette's court so there will be no turning on the government from her.
Yep.

Bizarrely that court includes an ex of hers (Harry Cole) who is one of the few in the media that still felates Alex The Not So. Very odd.

I mean she really isn't worth it, she comes across as such a pain in the arse.

Crocodile tears from the insincere cunt as she resigns. The only thing she's upset about is that she's had to fucking resign.

Hopefully the Mirror has some ace revelations for tomorrow. List of attendees, picture of Fat Alex at the party, that sort of thing…

There must be pictures in this age of smartphones. Alot of people will be proper shitting themselves at the minute.

If plan B gets announced any time soon - or any time for that matter - he better announce the recruitment of another 20000 coppers to enforce it because he can get fucked if he thinks I'm changing my plans to accomodate it.

Yeah, I’ve been thinking all along this puts the police are in a very difficult position. Their own credibility is at stake here at what is already a difficult time for them. Can’t see how they can enforce any Covid restrictions without public faith and they are up to their necks in it as much as Boris.

They knew full well what was going on and turned a blind eye whilst nicking people left right and centre for Covid breaches elsewhere. How they cover their arses without destroying what is left of public support is going to be interesting.

You wouldn’t want to be Cressida Dick at the moment.

The electorate get the government it deserves.
Correct. Anyone who voted for Johnson (and millions did), well it's your own fault. He'd already been the worst Foreign Secretary in the entire history of UK politics, as well as being a failed, shite, sacked twice journalist. He's also quite clearly a horrible cunt and always has been. If you thought he was the answer then I don't know what the question was.

Back