• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Fuck me. And the fat cunt actually laughed as he told ITV yesterday that all this is subject to an investigation by Sue Gray.

Cant wait for them to say she’s absolutely the right person to investigate. (Invited = insight. Declined = the highest standards of morality).

Depends on whether someone has evidence of her attending.
Oh indeed.

The tories must’ve asked her if she was squeaky clean before appointing her and no doubt there’s been some serious digging y journalists around her prior to this too.

They are up shit creek without a paddle if she attended. Let’s hope she did.

Watching some generic landfill Tory MP on Politics Today trying to defend Johnson while not looking a fool is laughable.

It’s not a fucking spillover. It’s a piss up by invite because the sun was out (it was 77f that day apparently).

How fucking stupid do they think we are? The email is a smoking gun.

Interesting words from the speaker as Labour MPs make a load of racket asking where is the PM.

Clearly recognises that Ellis is being set up as the patsy in this urgent question and that De Pfeffel is hiding.

There's an inherent snobbery and pompousness about the place. They'll vote for anything with a blue rosette on, even a gerbil.
They found a temporary conscience in 1990 when Sylvia Heal took the seat.

I agree about the pompousness about the place with one resident claiming to me that they were given a better class of overspill residents from Birmingham, than neighbouring towns.

“Perhaps it would be faster if Sue Gray were to investigate the days there weren’t parties in Downing Street,” says Labour MP Angela Eagle.

Gave me a good chuckle that.

Our Stourbridge residents need to confirm if their MP is correct in saying that the house needs to be speaking about the levelling up agenda (has she got information that Ministers haven't got?) and not wasting time discussing parties in Downing Street.

Back