• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

They found a temporary conscience in 1990 when Sylvia Heal took the seat.

I agree about the pompousness about the place with one resident claiming to me that they were given a better class of overspill residents from Birmingham, than neighbouring towns.
It was Mid Staffordshire back then so included Rugeley. Also coincided with the Poll Tax. Boundary Commission ensured that couldn't happen again

They found a temporary conscience in 1990 when Sylvia Heal took the seat.

I agree about the pompousness about the place with one resident claiming to me that they were given a better class of overspill residents from Birmingham, than neighbouring towns.
Oi, I went to school there - you plebs are just jealous of us being a proper city….

Boris Johnson "is going nowhere" and "retains the confidence of the people of this country", the Paymaster General has said. 😶

Douglas Ross, the Scottish Conservative leader, has said that Boris Johnson will have to resign if it has found that he broke lockdown regulations by attending the party in Downing Street on 20 May last year.

Should just call him a lier and sit back down.,

Strange how no ministers are doing the media round this morning. Almost like he has lost their support.

Starmer is better at PMQs
I agree overall, but think this is one time Rayners angry manner would be an asset and not a hindrance. She’d be better at conveying the emotion of the public than Starmer with his forensic approach.

Going to be a big day for Starmer as well as Boris today.

It needs to be Starmer. It's his biggest platform as it'll cut through beyond just those who follow politics. Key to being credible at the next election

I agree overall, but think this is one time Rayners angry manner would be an asset and not a hindrance. She’d be better at conveying the emotion of the public than Starmer with his forensic approach.

Going to be a big day for Starmer as well as Boris today.
I agree with this, emotion will have a bigger impact today.

Rumours are of a statement from Johnson this morning. I wonder if he'll bottle PMQ's

To throw the PM off guard, Starmer's first question today should be to ask the PM why his party refused to help working families and pensioners with the energy bills crisis by backing a temporary cut in VAT.

Second question should be a response to the PM's first answer regarding when such help will be available.

Then go in for the kill on his lies and parties.

Reactions: jlo
Starmer needs to make a splash - what he says needs to lead the news for the rest of the day. That will only happen if he gets angry.

Starmer needs to make a splash - what he says needs to lead the news for the rest of the day. That will only happen if he gets angry.
Does he do angry? He seems to top out at extremely cross.

Sunak won’t be offering his support to fat Alex at PMQs as he has decided to visit Devon instead. Strange that.

Tobias Elwood just on BBC News to discuss the Russia / Ukraine situation. However, when the interview veered towards partygate he could barely wait to stick the boot in.

Back