• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

From the stuff today we won't even see the report he is hiding behind as he will decide what is published for us plebs to see.

From the stuff today we won't even see the report he is hiding behind as he will decide what is published for us plebs to see.
If it is proven he had a Birthday Party Soogray will be irrelevant.

Hmmm - his birthday is 19 June so we were still in the full first lockdown which didnt end until 4 July.

If this is proved he is fucked.

If it is proven he had a Birthday Party Soogray will be irrelevant.
Already confirmed it happened. Denying the bits that people outside of his staff were invited.
Boris had no clue it was happening, stayed for 10, 20 mins blah blah.

Already confirmed it happened. Denying the bits that people outside of his staff were invited.
Boris had no clue it was happening, stayed for 10, 20 mins blah blah.
I meant that he was there and it was inside - as reported. Even Johnson can't spin a birthday party with cake as work!

Even Johnson can't spin a birthday party with cake as work!
Already been done.

Group of people briefly gathered after a meeting to wish him Happy Birthday...essentially saying it was the "any other business" section but with a cake and a suitcase of wine

No 10 claims he hosted family later in the evening, outside.
I think Paul Brand of ITV has more on this as he has asked Lulu Lyttle for comment.

Lulu Lyttle claims she was working at the flat at the time and accidentally gate crashed the work event that had family and cake as she wanted to speak to the PM. She wouldn’t have been asking him for style advice or money.

Nadine Dorries the first MP to dismiss the party claim. Just need Michael Fabricunt to defend it and its all brushed away and we move on to the next party/work event claim.

She's incredibly thick but not so thick to know that literally any other PM will never give her a Cabinet position. So may as well attach herself to the lead balloon.

By the way Boris, my last two birthdays = lockdown. Couldn't do anything. Including my 40th. Cheers.

All this has done is remind me I share a birthday with him. Cheers guys

As we know he's spent his life following the line of.least resistance, being indulged and doing as he pleases. I do think she's the real perpetual party planner, he was just too weak/ uncaring/uninterested to give a fuck

He just wants to always keep her onside. And she is dangerous.

I think this birthday party is the endgame.

I don't think he gets through PMQs without being fatally holed below the waterline

Back