• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

It's all become very convenient. Sue Gray report will continue but won't be published due to the Met investigation. Ministers can now swat back questions with "I can't talk about a police investigation" Hopefully Tory MPs grow a backbone and decide enough is enough and this guy can't carry on now. I won't hold my breath.

Just the fact the Police are investigating the Government should be enough for the PM to walk/get told to fuck off.

He's already been investigated by the Police for funnelling public money to Fivehead Arcuri.

That one quietly disappeared into the ether despite him being obviously bang to rights.

He's like a really shit, really low rent gangster. It's the kind of thing you'd expect from a tinpot ex-Soviet republic in the 1990s.

Well I never saw this coming. So basically the whole thing becomes sub judice and the opposition effectively can’t talk about it.

Carrie Johnson lives at 11 Downing Street.

Someone please put him on the hook asking why she's continually milling around Number 10, getting involved in what we are told are "work meetings" (what security clearance does she have, incidentally), inviting 30 people into the Cabinet Office when we're in full lockdown and also getting her interior designer along for the ride?

Hartley-Brewer sticking the boot in on politics live. Didn’t expect that.

Angela Rayner is asking an urgent question so I guess we will find out from that how much privilege is going to allow her to say.

Rumours that the Conservative Party are changing their name to the Conservative Work Event have yet to be confirmed.

I’ll get me coat.

So it is the Government that have decided that the report can not be released and not the Metropolitan Police.

Not really, i think it sums us up pretty well. Corrupt, and largely controlled from elsewhere.

You have chosen to make a link to racism.

Back