• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Incidentally they were supposed to reveal the security advice provided to Johnson regarding Lebedev when he was pushing to get him in the House of Lords by April 28th. They haven't, of course.

I'm not sure if you were referring to today's news but it has now been stated that It will not be released.

Rees-Mogg claiming Partygate is now a non-story and it’s more important to look at whether the rules at the time were too draconian. Mentions people not attending funerals which is a long way from having a piss up.

So it was okay to have parties that broke the rules that they themselves set because the rules that they themselves set were too strict?

I guess it might be the case that that was written by the charity event organisers, rather than Dowden himself.

You'd hope, surely..?

Personally I doubt it was. Shows the contempt he/they have for everyone else though.
Wonder if those at the met have seen it?

If he just said people working in offices is better for the economy and particularly my Russian mates who own expensive empty buildings in the City then at least it would be honest. Banging on about cheese and coffee says more about him than anyone else

It's especially damning against him as the prime minister's "office" is literally his house, and always has been regardless of Covid.

Then again everyone knows that he's a lazy feckless twat who feels the job of prime minister is actually walking around building sites and wearing silly hats rather than having to actually run the country.

He often says weird stuff to try and game search engines that bring up his previous shit work.

Like when he went on that weird thing about "making buses out of wine crates", made absolutely fuck all sense but it was an attempt to make "Boris bus" not turn up search results for the £350m pledge on the Brexit bus. This is to try and push "Boris fridge" towards something else rather than him literally hiding in one a couple of years ago.

It's amateur stuff and he's a cunt.

Plus it's just a damning indictment of himself, what's that, you're an idle wanker who can't be trusted to work unless someone's watching you all the time? Who knew.

The problem with this lot - even the ones you haven't heard of before, is they don't know any real people and have never been one themselves so just have no empathy whatsoever. Much like last weeks revelation of buying own label products from supermarkets she actually believes this is a solution

Hmm, so in the 80-90s when I was already working 50-60 hours per week just to pay the bills, if utility bills had gone up 80% I should have taken an extra job.
I suppose alternatively as a lifelong grease monkey with few qualifications I could have got a job as an IT consultant.

What a brilliant solution - struggling with your bills? Just get more money. I'm sure nobody thought of that!

Our reluctant hero washed in for urgent talks to save the Northern Ireland situation and basically got told to get fucked by both Sinn Fein and the DUP.

Well, I am shocked.

Eddie Mair played his speech to the DUP conference in 2018 this afternoon.

“no British Tory government could accept customs controls between Great Britain and Northern Ireland”.

If we wanted to do free trade deals, if we wanted to cut tariffs, if we wanted to vary our regulation then we would have to leave Northern Ireland behind as an economic semi-colony of the EU and we would be damaging the fabric of the union with regulatory checks and even customs controls between Great Britain and Northern Ireland – on top of those extra regulatory checks down the Irish Sea that are already envisaged in the withdrawal agreement.

“Now I have to tell you, no British Conservative government could or should sign up to any such arrangement.”

…and they wonder why nobody in Northern Ireland believes a word he says.

He now concedes that Brexit is causing the Northern Ireland impasse, but blames the EU for being too zealous in its interpretation of the protocol.

Back