• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Tories I know that beforehand had said projections of 200-250 losses in England would be just about bearable were last night saying what a great result they had 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Going for Loyd Grossman early doors there.

Gove was on a dreadful Channel 4 political 'comedy' show with David Baddiel in the early 90s. He really doesn't like it being brought up.

Boris Johnson becoming PM is the obvious thing to point to when it comes to illustrating how the quality of politicians in the UK has declined over recent decades, but Gove becoming a major figure is just as damning. The man's a swivel-eyed bigot without any discernable skills beyond his ability to write columns for The Times (and that's not exactly a challenging task).

Shall we all take a guess on when there will be a U-Turn on the Windfall tax on the energy companies? My guess will be that regardless of when the announcement will be made they will save the redistribution of it until the Autumn when the cap is due to rise again.

It probably won't be needed though as according to the words of that wise man Lee Anderson, we can all feed ourselves for 30p a day.

Yeah, stop being poor you cunts.

Back in the real world what's actually happening is people are turning down some stuff from foodbanks such as potatoes, pasta etc...because they can't afford to heat it.

Jack Monroe absolutely skewered some complete cunt peddling this "you can eat off 50p a day" nonsense a few weeks back.

Being poor is absolutely shit. I saw someone describe it the other day as the anxiety you have when your phone battery is on 4%. But that, all day, every day, and you'll actually die if you don't fix it.

Yep I can confirm being poor is shit, although it was a long time ago for me. Also I can confirm that a good proportion of Tories are cunts

I have never been poor, other then when I was a kid and my mom went without food to feed us…so I have never gone without. That’s not a boast, I have been fortunate, but it has taught me one thing in life…I have no idea what it is like to live in fear of not being able to put food on the table and provide the essentials for me and my family. On that basis, I have much more in common with most MPs, especially the cabinet, who also have never had to live in that way and, maybe apart from the PM, they don’t have to worry where the next meal is coming from or how they will decorate their home with gold plated wallpaper.

Lee Anderson is a dick.

I’ve never been poor, but there have been lots of times when there have been real pinch-points with little-to-no disposable income (young family, mortgage etc) and you don’t forget the fear of the car going for its mot or the panic when the washing machine doesn’t drain for example. But those things generally felt quite normal and you got through with a bit of overtime, or tweaking things here and there. Thing is, the economy by and large felt pretty stable and there was a sense of at least having some sort of control over your own destiny. You could see some sort of a future and that gave hope.

It must be absolutely horrendous to be on a fixed-income now with the current economic chaos, with things running away from you at such a rapid rate and no realistic chance of keeping afloat. You have almost no control of your destiny and are forced to turn to your leaders and depend on their ability to get the economy back under control and give you the assistance required in the meantime. To have this bunch of charlatans in charge of your destiny at this time is beyond cruel.

It’s almost unbelievable any MP can be so detached from reality as to make such imbecilic and offensive comments and suggestions as some of this lot are now. To deflect blame and accountability from the failings of those charged with the responsibility of improving all of our lives, directly to those very least able to do so for themselves is appalling.

Cummings really has failed to realise how insignificant he has become, hasn't he?

It's mad how "we didn't think they'd actually hold us to", er I mean "we negotiated it in good faith" isn't getting them more heat in the press. Outrageous incompetence

Nothing to see here...

The New York Times has reported that a £500k donation to the Conservative Party in the name of Ehud Sheleg, a London art dealer who served as the Conservative party's treasurer between July 2019 to September 2021 originated from a Russian Bank account of Sheleg’s father-in-law, Sergei Kopytov, a senior politician in the previous pro-Kremlin government of Ukraine.

Incidentally they were supposed to reveal the security advice provided to Johnson regarding Lebedev when he was pushing to get him in the House of Lords by April 28th. They haven't, of course.

Back