• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

I'm wondering if there's legs in the questions being asked about the report being redacted for the Abbagate do. It's cropped up a couple of times today and you have to think if there may be something out there that people know about.

25 minutes of questions is an appalling show given the importance of this and GBeebies got two which allowed him to bang on about Ukraine and cost of living etc to take him off subject.

I'm speaking to myself here but I'm fuming about it all. He started getting tetchy towards the end of that. I don't know why they kept asking him about being a liar because he's hardly going to admit to it.

I'd have asked "If you turned up to a leaving event and there was bottles of wine on the table and you yourself were drinking, how did you think that this gathering was within the rules and what did you think was going to go on afterwards considering the drinks were flowing whilst you were there? Did you ever ask anyone what went on afterwards?

Don't know is the polling equivalent of answering Partick Thistle when confronted on the streets of Glasgow by a group not wearing colours that ask you which Glasgow team you support.

Abbagate do
33f0cc3c155d7d443178f6ce2b9317d9.jpg

off topic, but a couple of dull facts about the flintstones

1. They were the first couple to be shown in bed on prime time tv in America.

2. Saudi Arabia doesn’t allow them to be shown on tv, but their neighbours Abu Dhabi do.

When is a Windfall Tax not a Windfall Tax?

When it is temporary targeted profits levy.

The state of the PM and his behaviour on the front bench is an embarrassment.

How come the computers wouldn't allow benefit increases because you can only change it once a year when the question was asked last week, but we've got this extra support (welcome as it is, even if it's going to be used up very quickly) now?

Almost as if that was total fucking bollocks.

As Starmer said - "what was it about this week's publication of Sue Grey that first attracted you to this u-turn?"

The fat oaf has changed the Ministerial Code so if you break it, you aren't expected to resign. Because of course he has.

The speaker needs to stamp on that and tell the dictator wannabe to get back in his fucking box.

also no coincidence that today they release the news of the fraud levels affecting universal credit. that'll generate a lot of bile in the rwm.
whilst ignoring the vast scale of fraud and corruption that the government have all engaged in throughout the past 2 years. Million pound contracts handed to mates, pub landlords, and neighbours..

That is absolutely beyond the pale and I don't think he will be allowed to get away with it.

Back