• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

I very much disagree with what Papper says a lot of the time, but let's have a bit of decorum, eh? Play the post not the poster, and all that

Been banned by the Mix again?

Feel free to sling your hook any time you like, you'll be missed... a bit like Katy Hopkins

I haven't been on the mix for months. Found the OT forum lacked respect for free speech (that turned out to be correct) plus I had an affliction to negative posts from those that never went near Molineux. Yeah I know should have kept my gob shut as I quite like Mutchy.

Urm no ... I will visit this forum when I wish to and post comments. Unless Visage bans me.

There a few decent people and also people like you that seem to constantly get banned for being abusive and insipid.

I guess you lost your hair at too early an age.

Be cool x

He’s bandying around antisemitic conspiracy theories. Deserves a ban.

Is this because I was a fan of Corbyn and had concerns for the treatment of people in Gaza?

Can debate this if you want?

If not what have I said that is antiemetic?

I haven't been on the mix for months. Found the OT forum lacked respect for free speech (that turned out to be correct) plus I had an affliction to negative posts from those that never went near Molineux. Yeah I know should have kept my gob shut as I quite like Mutchy.

Urm no ... I will visit this forum when I wish to and post comments. Unless Visage bans me.

There a few decent people and also people like you that seem to constantly get banned for being abusive and insipid.

I guess you lost your hair at too early an age.

Be cool x
So banned and never went back.

Honestly, I'd like to meet you at a game just to see if you really are David Icke.

Peace and love, don't lose your house to Klaus in a card game with your lizard friends. X

So banned and never went back.

Honestly, I'd like to meet you at a game just to see if you really are David Icke.

Peace and love, don't lose your house to Klaus in a card game with your lizard friends. X

Grow up. Baldie.

so the ongoing drip of news/stories persists (and cunts like 2 posts above don't realise they're giving the story extra credit!)
carrie apparently organised a bday party in the flat for him.

Issue for me is at what point enough tories feel he is a liability or not. He's obviously full of himself, and thinks he can deflect the conversation. However if things stick, and he is viewed by many voters as untruthful (yeah, I know!) at that point tory mps are going to want to ditch him for their own sakes.

Depending who you believe, he's comfortable enough throwing his awful wife under the bus now as she's left him. Quite telling that the story appeared in the Telegraph, we all know who he used to work for.

Back