• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Did you see her in Brum the other day saying how Boris had been deposed by a coup? Presenter never said a word to put her right.
So dense, light bends around her.

"Boris Johnson didn’t turn up to Wembley yesterday to watch the Lionesses yesterday, but he DID turn up to Wembley to watch the men’s team in the Euro final last year. When asked for this discrepancy, No.10: “The Prime Minister did watch the game at home along with 17.4 m people”

The England women's team reuniting Boris with his kids...

In other Boris news...he is off on holiday this week. Must have some annual leave to use before he finally fucks off next month

Levelling up..
1659421933235.png

I’m really struggling not to despise the people who voted for these idiots. It’s not helpful but I really struggle with the fact that 35% of the electorate would still vote for them.

It's why they need the culture wars to take away from their actual actions and people in the media to amplify it. Brexit/Europe/migrants, "Wokeness", Trans/self identification. That'll continue to be used as a distraction for the heartless, gullible or stupid.

Edit. Shit like this

Levelling up..
View attachment 5784

I’m really struggling not to despise the people who voted for these idiots. It’s not helpful but I really struggle with the fact that 35% of the electorate would still vote for them.
It’s like she thinks people in the public sector don’t vote. Or does she think she can blind them with the culture war TT refers to? Maybe more of the electorate really are thicker than I ever imagined possible.

Fucking BP. It's like no one remembers th deep water horizon catastrophe that is still impacting ecology & will for years to come.

Not a single member of the board of BP when that happened works for the company now.

Apparently she wants 2 internets; one for kids and one for adults.
Go on then Elizabeth, please begin to even try and explain how the fuck that's going to work then....

I really think a mass refusal to pay energy bills is the only way to stop them. 20 million households refusing to pay bills until the price cap is reintroduced is the only way this profiteering ends.
The price cap hasn't gone its just that they keep raising it. Kudos to the regulator for making it every 3 months now so we are likely to see another increase in January rather than have six months of security.

Its a redistribution of funds from the working classes to the rich.

The price cap hasn't gone its just that they keep raising it. Kudos to the regulator for making it every 3 months now so we are likely to see another increase in January rather than have six months of security.

Its a redistribution of funds from the working classes to the rich.
Yeah, I know that, I suppose I should have said reintroduce the lower price cap. It just feels that as they keep rising that there is no price cap at all. There may as well not be. But my main point remains, the only way to stop this criminal profiteering is a campaign of mass refusal to pay bills.

It’ll get to that point fairly soon, just because people literally have no money to pay bills

It’ll get to that point fairly soon, just because people literally have no money to pay bills
Sadly, you are probably right. It shouldn't and doesn't have to come to that though. It's a political choice to deliberately make people struggle.

Back