• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

I’d say so, he’s apparently using the number thats been on the internet 15 years again

Braverman says she will admit things that she did wrong. But she will not apologise for things she did not do. It has been claimed she leaked information that was top secret, she says. That is wrong, she says. It has been claimed she leaked information relating to cyber security, she claims. That is wrong, she says. It has been claimed that she leaked information related to the intelligence agencies, she says. That is wrong, she says.

No, no-one ever claimed any of that.

They claimed you broke the terms of your own employment, which you did regularly inside a tiny amount of time.

I'll be shocked if he's an MP by then.

I did see that the fat cunt earned £270k for one speech in the US last month (why on earth would you pay 27p to listen to him) and met with Murdoch, as well as Mr JCB footing all his accommodation costs back in the UK.

Never underestimate the inherent self-interest of Tory MPs. This time next year they will be looking at being out of work very shortly. The will clearly think Johnsom offers a better chance than Sunak.

I’m not saying they’re right but they think we’re all morons who buy anything sold to us by ‘good old Boris’.

Still sponging accommodation off of the Bamfords to the tune of £10k per month.

Apart from having no shame he also has 3 properties of his own.

The fat fuck is standing in Uxbridge again. He'll lose.
He has made an effort. Visited a couple of places in the area to show he is a real MP and one of their own.

After all that work, less than a day in total, he now needs a holiday. His people will understand.

He has made an effort. Visited a couple of places in the area to show he is a real MP and one of their own.

After all that work, less than a day in total, he now needs a holiday. His people will understand.
He's not away again is he?

he said he was standing for PM again remember. I'll believe it when I see it, after all, we know he is a lying cunt.

He will stand right up until the point someone tells him he is likely to lose

Thought he was being parachuted into codsall as it’s a safe seat after sir gav of blowjob moves into the lords?

Back