• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Dorries deleted her Twitter account in preparation for her move to the Lords

all hail Lady Barking, we’ll we can hope that’s what she’ll be known as

Mrs jelly isn't political, or a royalist, however has railed this morning at the state of the fat odious cunt. Ex prime ministers making the effort & looking smart, then him in a bog standard this'll do suit, with his fucking hair. Make a fucking effort man!
His wife's outfit looks out of place too.
But he was raging when truss spoke, thinking "that should be me..."

Just so you think wtf has he done now?
He put Conor Burns the one sacked for groping young men at the lgbtq meeting at the Tory conference last week forward for a knighthood.
So gets sacked for misconduct and gets a knighthood in the same week.
Piss taking doesn’t cover it.

Electoral Calculus now has him at a 94% chance of losing his seat.

make-it-so-jean-luc-picard.gif

It's OK. He has set up a Ltd company.

Clearly expecting a rush in bookings for people hear him chat fucking shit for an hour

You joke, but he's not been in the country this week. He went and did some shit speech in the US. £150k apparently. He wasn't there at PMQs today.

I don't understand why anyone would pay £1.50 for his drivel but there we go.

Obviously his constituents must be delighted with this state of affairs.

It's OK. He has set up a Ltd company.

Clearly expecting a rush in bookings for people hear him chat fucking shit for an hour
Stranger things have happened. People in Wolverhampton are paying hard cash to listen to an evening with Dean Saunders soon.

You joke, but he's not been in the country this week. He went and did some shit speech in the US. £150k apparently. He wasn't there at PMQs today.

I don't understand why anyone would pay £1.50 for his drivel but there we go.

Obviously his constituents must be delighted with this state of affairs.
No joke this time.

He will earn millions from it and get a few book deals as well

Nah, he won’t turn up for the pittance that pays, and he’d have to deal with the public in his constituency, he’s made double his annual salary as an mp just chatting shit this afternoon, bet he threw in all the old “jokes” as well

PMs always get a deal on memoirs, even if they have little of value to say.

I have no idea who would pay for his writing aside from that as it is atrocious.

Truss has said today she supports the 3rd Heathrow runway so that's another few days he'll have to spend out of the country

PMs always get a deal on memoirs, even if they have little of value to say.

I have no idea who would pay for his writing aside from that as it is atrocious.
He’s still “researching” that Shakespeare biography that should have been out 2-3 years ago isn’t he? Money up front for that as well I think.

Can’t remember, do you think me and you would get away with it if we tried that?

I see Boris has got his head down and returned to being a back bench MP and is serving his constituency....

So far since leaving he has over stayed his time at Chequers, done speaking jobs in the USA and is now in the Caribbean on his jollies.
I mean he had an extended holiday during his notice period and these fuckers want this energy and desire back in Downing Street. Triple FFS

The Telegraph think not (and they'd know).

Makes too much doing other stuff (inexplicably), the fat stinking cunt was forever whining that he couldn't live on his salary as PM as you aren't allowed to do anything else on the side, while you can as a sitting MP. Also doing a "hilarious" 20 minute speech is a lot less work than running a country.

Covid enquiry requests boris's whatsapps.
wonder if he will drop his phone over the side of a boat?

Back