• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

I assume he was saying that a new kettle is more energy efficient than an old one, which unless you have something from the 90's or earlier then it's not true - I've been flogging them for 20 years and there's nothing innovative launched in that time. If he was really bothered there are a couple of things he could have said which will save money for people in that area. Firstly only boil what you need - a lot of people fill the kettle to the top and then boil it so essentially you can be boiling 6/7 cups of water you don't need. Secondly you don't need to reboil again because you've walked away for 5 minutes - again a habit a lot do. Thirdly descale your kettle as limescale on the element will increase the time to boil

Surreal.

The kettle thing was taken out of context, Boris was talking about how investing in nuclear power makes electricity cheaper / cleaner in the future. About the only fecking thing he's ever said which isn't ridiculous

Oh good. Farewell speech from the fat cunt this morning. I can’t wait.
It was never going to offer any contrition and as usual it was full of his old boasts and bullshit. We could all pull it apart but the lowlights for me are taking claim for projects that were on their way well before he came to power and that somehow rules were changed to get rid of him.

Claiming to give his full support to Truss, whilst giving a huge and not too subtle hint that he's waiting to take back over is hardly a full endorsement. She spent a chunk of her awful short speech yesterday praising him and that is how the arsehole repays the favour.

Do people still go with the "he spoke about Roman times and said a word or 2 in Latin, he is so clever, yet one of us" when he speaks.

If that is the case, I want Paddy to stand to next at the next election. He will walk it

He really does think he'll be back. Scarily, he might be... 😬

He really does think he'll be back. Scarily, he might be... 😬
I don't think so, Truss has about 20 months of her being PM before being voted out.

Not a chance the Tories have another leadership election in that time.

Do people still go with the "he spoke about Roman times and said a word or 2 in Latin, he is so clever, yet one of us" when he speaks.

If that is the case, I want Paddy to stand to next at the next election. He will walk it

bj has the ego of caligula and the work ethic of diogenes. if he could take credit for everything (good) whilst not actually having to do anything then he would.

Nimrod for PM (sorry Pad, you got too clever with your Greek shizzle)
i'll appoint pad as my deputy. it means he can do all the work, i can get all the credit and still get to chuck him under the bus for any fuck ups.

Wait until people have to turn their heating on.
We've had a good chat about this and we've decided they can't have it both ways.
So, we're carefully monitoring our oil usage. (We don't have natural gas so it's oil or electric) We're turning the thermostat down again, limiting the time the C Htng is on and we're going to use our lovely stove more often. It pumps out heat on relatively little fuel, coal, coke, wood, anything that will burn really.
This being Ireland, the whole fucking island is made of Peat, but the government have last year banned the sale, manufacture, burning of peat. So I happen to have a good supply of wood because of what I do, so I'll be burning all of that this winter.
Not particularly great for the environment, but I'm fucked if I'm going to start sitting down in the evening with blankets around me, whilst the government lets the Energy companies get away with making BILLIONS per quarter. Then tell us you can't burn this (Coal) and you can't burn that (Peat).

Back