• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

It’ll be burning coal, using steam engines being as he’s Victorian dad out of viz comic

Elon Musk thinks we must continue burning fossil fuels short term else civilisation will crumble.

The net-zero agenda is seriously pissing farmers off across Europe. Maybe they've seen what happened in Sri Lanka.

Thankfully both Truss and Sunak are keen advocates of net-zero (to save the planet)

The cnut is just trolling us all now..

The outgoing prime minister Boris Johnson is due to make a speech on energy at midday.

It is understood that he is set to predict the UK will enjoy a future involving “cheap, clean, reliable and plentiful” energy, amid reports he will confirm the sign-off for a new nuclear power station.

Just a pity that we are all worried sick how we will have enough funds to get through the winter whilst the worst PM in history, a lying cheating, borderline corrupt arsehole will be feathering his nest with a series of deals for books and speeches. You may not have guesses it but I despise the man.

Just a pity that we are all worried sick how we will have enough funds to get through the winter whilst the worst PM in history, a lying cheating, borderline corrupt arsehole will be feathering his nest with a series of deals for books and speeches. You may not have guesses it but I despise the man.

I'm still puzzled how they'll reach net-zero by 2030 when the UK energy supply currently only provides 40% via green sustainable methods. Truss, Sunak and Starmer are all advocates. It involves a cataclysmic change in how people live their lives - see the European farmer protests for details and the collapse of Sri Lanka.

Boris fucked up the delivery anyway, but even if he didn't what was he actually trying to say??

He's so incredibly thick for a bloke with an incredibly "good" education.

Boris fucked up the delivery anyway, but even if he didn't what was he actually trying to say??

He's so incredibly thick for a bloke with an incredibly "good" education.
I assume he was saying that a new kettle is more energy efficient than an old one, which unless you have something from the 90's or earlier then it's not true - I've been flogging them for 20 years and there's nothing innovative launched in that time. If he was really bothered there are a couple of things he could have said which will save money for people in that area. Firstly only boil what you need - a lot of people fill the kettle to the top and then boil it so essentially you can be boiling 6/7 cups of water you don't need. Secondly you don't need to reboil again because you've walked away for 5 minutes - again a habit a lot do. Thirdly descale your kettle as limescale on the element will increase the time to boil

Joys of Eton, you say what you want, and the plebs laugh hilariously, if they don’t, get a mate to beat them up, while you burn £50 notes at them

I assume he was saying that a new kettle is more energy efficient than an old one, which unless you have something from the 90's or earlier then it's not true - I've been flogging them for 20 years and there's nothing innovative launched in that time. If he was really bothered there are a couple of things he could have said which will save money for people in that area. Firstly only boil what you need - a lot of people fill the kettle to the top and then boil it so essentially you can be boiling 6/7 cups of water you don't need. Secondly you don't need to reboil again because you've walked away for 5 minutes - again a habit a lot do. Thirdly descale your kettle as limescale on the element will increase the time to boil
I have a hot water urn type thing. Boils the water as it comes out so no energy wasted.

Back