• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Just caught a few mins of the news. After speaking to the public this is why Johnson will win a GE

"We needed something different from what we have had. Someone who will stick up for the people"

How has he managed to make people think he is this man of the people type!

DUP want more than £1bn to stay on board.

I mean this is just blatantly bribing another party to maintain the facade of power. How is it even allowed?

Jeremy Corbyn says Labour will table a motion of no confidence designed to force Boris Johnson from office "at a time of (their) choosing", adding "it will be an interesting surprise for all of you"

ooooh the drama (or oooooh stop pissing around)

Just caught a few mins of the news. After speaking to the public this is why Johnson will win a GE

"We needed something different from what we have had. Someone who will stick up for the people"

How has he managed to make people think he is this man of the people type!

Well if the people are willing to vote him in, with a majority it shows both how moronic they are and that they get what they deserve. In fact we all do for allowing first past the post to rule in 2019.

The only reason he is in is because people voted leave to a binary question. He has no electoral mandate.

The only reason he is in is because people voted leave to a binary question. He has no electoral mandate.

Yeah, that's what May said, went to the polls and lost her tiny majority causing the DUP cluster**ck. Bojo has to either get a mandate or deliver brexit by October.

boris johnson ffs

giphy.gif

DUP want more than £1bn to stay on board.

I mean this is just blatantly bribing another party to maintain the facade of power. How is it even allowed?

It's called a protection racket. Past masters at it in N.I. from both sides of the political divide. Haven't had any devolved government for yonks and they're still getting paid. Why? Because they still pull the strings. Don't pay them and they let the lid off and the foot soldiers come out again.

That’s actually a very serious concern for me. And I still don’t see how a hard Brexit, or to be honest any Brexit that is of meaning, doesn’t tread all over the Good Friday Agreement.

That’s actually a very serious concern for me. And I still don’t see how a hard Brexit, or to be honest any Brexit that is of meaning, doesn’t tread all over the Good Friday Agreement.

End of the day, if the EU want an unlimited 'backstop' the border will need to be policed by the EU. It wont happen.

He wont deliver hard Brexit. He said what he needed to say to get elected and very soon he will throw all of his voters under a bus.

YAY Boris has found a load of cash to spend.

Two things the moron is doubling down on:

1) This "free ports" idea of his. He has never explained what on earth he means or how this would work.

2) In the event of No Deal, we'll withhold the £39bn to the EU. This is illegal you prat.

As much as I find the whole thing terrifying and hilarious, there is a part of me that wants this to be all sorted and for his policies to work and be a success.

I’m so fucking bored of the last 3 years something just needs to stick.

I’ll settle for him being ousted as quickly as politically possible

Back