• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

ITV now showing of a Best Of show for Tipping Point!!!!

An oxymoron I'll never get my head around, I actually laughed when I came in from work and saw what was on. Not sure what was worse, that or the people of Dudley talking about Boris yesterday on Central News.

Be afraid!

Patel - Home Sec
Raab - Foreign Sec

I'm sure there will be other appointments to worry about later

Raab just needs to study his world map a bit more. Still in shock that on the other side of the English Channel is France

It's being spun as the 3 great positions of State are being filled by the children of immigrants. I believe in equality and the children of immigrants are as capable of being Tory uncaring right wing twats as much as anybody else.

On 26 May 2016 Priti Patel voted in favour of repealing the Human Rights Act 1998.

On 21 May 2013 Priti Patel voted against allowing same sex couples to marry.

On 8 Feb 2017 Priti Patel voted against seeking to protect the residence rights of citizens of the European Union and their family members who were lawfully resident in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2016.

On 13 Mar 2017 Priti Patel voted against guaranteeing EU derived rights, and the potential to acquire residency rights, for EU and EEA citizens legally resident in the UK.

Nice person.

If we do leave on October 31 then it sets up the regulatory bonfire that Farage, Cummings, Rees-Mogg etc have wanted for years. Both Raab and Patel are anti-HRA.

Johnson himself doesn't necessarily believe in that. He doesn't believe in anything. He's happy to facilitate it if this is his route to personal power though.

I don't think we will leave then. I think there will be every obstacle on earth put in the way of it.

Given we have about 20 actual days of Parliament between now and then (not even joking, recess and conferences take up nearly all of it) and with the amount of work required to put everything on the statute books even if we have agreements in place (which we won't), I think it's technically impossible.

He'll go on about it for a while though.

The silly fat bastard hasn't worked out that he's made a load of new backbench enemies today by sacking them. Once again, not as clever as he thinks he is.

A bit of stiff upper lip, gumption, and get up and go will get past that.

Yeah right.

Twat.

Dan's man is now looking after our children after leaking sensitive information to the press

Constitutional issue to ponder....if a general election is called mid October, Parliament would be dissolved on 31 October.

Doesn't the fixed term parliament act require a vote to pass to allow an irregular election?

If Labour supported that they'd be destroyed.

Doesn't the fixed term parliament act require a vote to pass to allow an irregular election?

If Labour supported that they'd be destroyed.

I believe it does...which would pose a problem for Labour. Johnson doesn’t get a deal with the EU so moves a confidence motion in his own government. Labour vote for an election, we slip out of the EU or Labour vote against and Johnson blames them for not leaving on 31st Oct.

I believe it does...which would pose a problem for Labour. Johnson doesn’t get a deal with the EU so moves a confidence motion in his own government. Labour vote for an election, we slip out of the EU or Labour vote against and Johnson blames them for not leaving on 31st Oct.
For any sensible party there's not even a choice to be made there.

Back