• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

I’d assumed she’d been given the peerage to keep her quiet after boris had shagged her, given his reputation

If she was a threat there's no way Carrie Antoinette would have let her stay in her role much less get a peerage.

I immediately thought she's Arcuri MKII too but think daughter fits much more. with the added history

Of course she is a secret daughter.
Now she is about as secret as this place near me

uk-direction-road-signs-to-small-villages-and-a-secret-bunker-near-BX12KX.jpg

He's fond of the name "Charlotte", his second child to Carrie is Romy Iris Charlotte Johnson.

Now she is about as secret as this place near me

uk-direction-road-signs-to-small-villages-and-a-secret-bunker-near-BX12KX.jpg
I ride past this quite often, always makes me smile. Reminds me of an old sitcom, I think was called 'Fairly Secret Army' or something like that.

Johnson has lost. And he has no fucking clue. His political career is over. But he can still throw grenades around from outside. Bit like Farage.

Hmm.

Daily Express claims a poll of "1,600 of its readers" show 99% of them believe Boris Johnson was subjected to a kangaroo court.

Fucking hell.

a) I don't believe it in the slightest
b) referring to a properly formed committee of parliament as a kangaroo court is in itself contempt of parliament. For starting this ball rolling the fat scarecrow cunt should face further sanction (preferably a life ban from entering the houses of parliament in my perfect world scenario), and the express should also be in the dock for this "poll".

One thing does seem clearer though, is that the Express is pretty much out on a limb. Times and Telegraph aren't exactly full of support for either camp, and the Mail appears to be going for "but labour" with its front page and hoping it all goes away.

Not read the article but have seen the deluded front page of the heil.

Were the sinister forces the HOLAC asking her to resign her seat so that she could join the Lords or the bullshiter she hero worships telling her porkies that Sunak would give her a place in the Lords at a later date?

Patently obvious that the fat oaf over promised and under delivered because he just assumed Sunak would roll over.

No dark forces involved, no matter what little miss talk radio thinks.

Seems that "consequential" is the new adjective of choice when fellow Tories describe him. They must know that doesn't clear him, right?

I mean Dean Saunders was a "consequential" Wolves manager and Nick Leeson was a "consequential" banker.

And fuckface still won’t go away, now writing a letter to the committee telling them he will publicly call them lying cunts when they publish.

This is contempt. He should be permanently disbarred from entering the Houses of Parliament.

Back