• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

And fuckface still won’t go away, now writing a letter to the committee telling them he will publicly call them lying cunts when they publish.

This is contempt. He should be permanently disbarred from entering the Houses of Parliament.
He's going full Trump.

Fascist playbook stuff at its most simple.

I'm hoping we all snuff this movement and particularly this set of cunts out quickly.

That's not going to make it all just go away. Unfortunately it needs the overwhelming majority of the public to finally figure out that he's a cunt, but he's still got a loud and sizable following

Dorries still hasn’t resigned. Apparently she wants a different date for her old seat to have a by election so that Sunak is potentially further damaged by continuing bad news.
She’s infatuated by Johnson. Claimed last night that two posh boys blocked her peerage whilst the Bullingdon bully Johnson is from a normal background as he got into Eton through a scholarship.

Leave her hanging then. Still don’t actually understand what her resignation reason technically is.

Johnson - Their absurdly unfair rules do not even allow for any criticism of their findings.

Well his current accusations include them of being biased, a kangaroo court, a witch hunt, the report being nonsense and he wants his line by line rebuttal of the findings to be published with the report.

I’d hate to see what criticism he could come up with if it was allowed by the committee.

He's just flailing.

If I murder someone and a judge and jury find me guilty, I don't get to argue against their reasoning FFS. Your chance to argue was in the court (or in this case, committee). If you didn't do a very good job then that's your own problem.

ND believed the man who resigned from parliament because he lied to the house when he was PM...

He's just flailing.

If I murder someone and a judge and jury find me guilty, I don't get to argue against their reasoning FFS. Your chance to argue was in the court (or in this case, committee). If you didn't do a very good job then that's your own problem.
It's the Trump way too. Attack is their best form of defence.

This whole peerage argument is another deflection tactic to make out that Rishi is the problem here.

Having said that Rishi is just as much to blame, when he, Dowden and Jenrick got behind Johnson's leadership bid in 2019.

The bloke is a complete arse but at least he has called out Johnson for some of his bullshit.

Philip Davies (Con) uses his question to have a go at Boris Johnson. He says Johnson has complained about the government not being Conservative enough. If only Johnson had had a majority of 80 and been in a position to do something about it, he says.

It would appear that someone has leaked the fact that Bernard Jenkin from the committee might have broken social distancing rules.

I can’t imagine which fat scarecrow oaf of a cunt released that leak, but just to help out, the committee isn’t looking into whether said fat scarecrow oaf of a cunt broke lockdown rules. It’s looking into whether he lied about it.

Back