• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

An ally of Mr Johnson: “It is not true that Boris does not remember his PIN number, it is just that he does not have 100 per cent confidence he remembers it. ”

How far will some go to defend him?
what else is he not 100% confident he can remember?

Probably should have copied Sunak and Hoyle in. Not that it will make an iota of difference.

Like he needs any more justification in knocking them out.

I'll stick this in here as she has effectively been on a sabbatical since her hero Johnson left.

There has to be a way of stopping the system being abused like she has/is doing.

Then withdraw the whip from her, at least for the optics if nothing else.

He’s scared to upset her small cabal of Johnson worshippers. Weak leadership in the extreme.

He’s scared to upset her small cabal of Johnson worshippers. Weak leadership in the extreme.
It is, but he'll have upset them by calling her out publicly too. He may as well go all the way now.

But he won't

He said he would fight the winner. Would rather he fought the winner of Fury v Usyk. Now THAT I would pay for.

Have you seen Zuck? The man is a machine.

He is properly into MMA as a hobby isn’t he?

It’s just that the idea of watching Tyson fury hit Boris Johnson again and again appeals to me.

Mail thinking of scrapping his “must read” column due to its being complete dross according to insiders, bet he doesn’t give the money back though if it happens

Mail thinking of scrapping his “must read” column due to its being complete dross according to insiders, bet he doesn’t give the money back though if it happens
I hope the fat wastrel kills the mail stone dead

He'll then piss all of his money up the wall which shouldn't be hard for him

She’s been resigning with immediate effect, longer than Liz truss was in power

Back