• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

From the diary of Sir Patrick Vallance aired today at the Covid Inquiry (Written when when Covid infections were rising and tiered restrictions were being introduced).

“Simon Case says No 10 at war with itself. A Carrie faction with Gove and another with spads [special advisers] … PM caught in the middle. He has spoken to all of his predecessors as cabinet secretary and no one has seen anything like it.”

The arsehole was never in charge of anything and wasn't capable of running a bath let alone the Country. How was his then girlfriend allowed to wield any influence over Government business?

I remember it being widely and credibly reported that the fat slob would often leave official confidential papers scattered around in the open when his then girlfriend was (illegally) inviting friends round to No 10.

Shambles.

I watched Partygate today, obviously some of the details and dialogue are dramatised, but it's well put together in the way it brings home relatable real world examples of the compromises people made while those fuckers partied away

Osborne suggesting some stuff going through the covid enquiry next week will portray senior members of the government in a particularly bad light.

From the covid enquiry today

“At every turn PM backs bullshit ‘no surrender’ ideas frm Hancock/Williamson/Shapps and then totally regrets it later”.

Every bit as shit as I imagined it was.

it was pretty obviously a chaotic shitfest at the start given we had no containment phase. whilst some of these interactions are damning I’m more interested in whether the twats have implicated themselves in any way on the dodgy contract handouts. I suspect I’ll be disappointed but here’s hoping…

The Conservative Party has traditionally relied on a large grey vote and the right wing media. They advocated letting the first of that duo die in many thousands to appease the second. Hugely damaging from an electoral perspective.

And todays front pages of the right wing press are solidly blaming Cummings. I have no idea why they keep standing by the fat useless scarecrow and his godawful wife.

The Conservative Party has traditionally relied on a large grey vote and the right wing media. They advocated letting the first of that duo die in many thousands to appease the second. Hugely damaging from an electoral perspective.

This is so true.

My own parents are the epitome of older, prejudiced and incredibly blinkered Tory voter, but the absolute loathing they have for Boris and the way he’s behaved throughout all of this, plus any other MP that positioned themselves alongside him is off the scale.

I don’t think they’d ever be able to vote Labour with abstention being the most likely scenario, but none thing is for sure they’d not put an X anywhere near this shower.

My parents are the same.

Expect a lot more mid-Beds and Chesham & Amersham-type results this time next year because lifelong Tories like them, the bread and butter of their support base for decades, aren’t going to be bothering to vote. Some might go Lib Dem or Reform as a protest but in general from what I’ve heard from talking to my parents and their peers the apathy is overwhelming.

Back