• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

See he’s been cosplaying as a serious politician again this weekend in Kyiv, on the second anniversary of Putins 3 day special military operation

Been watching the Rise and Fall of Boris Johnson, I’ve worn a suit on a few occasions and found it easy to keep my shirt tails in my trousers.
What is it with this tub of fucking lard that he is never able to do it.

Been watching the Rise and Fall of Boris Johnson, I’ve worn a suit on a few occasions and found it easy to keep my shirt tails in my trousers.
What is it with this tub of fucking lard that he is never able to do it.
Come on now, he was trying his best!

Tbh, his general appearance and sartorial elegance has never been a big issue for me, it's more his incompetence, self glorification and general shitness that pisses me off.

Scarecrow was an act anyway. He had no problems not looking like an unmade bed as a younger man.

Loads of stories about him being on TV shows & the like & he'd relax in ad breaks, & at the 5 seconds warning would mess up his hair/ appearance & adopt his posture to look like the twat he is.

Did see him out and about on his bike this morningIMG_1732.jpeg

Who agreed he could hold talks with the president of venezuela. He has no official capacity whatsoever.

Also who paid for this?

Who agreed he could hold talks with the president of venezuela. He has no official capacity whatsoever.

Also who paid for this?
On yet another holiday in the Caribbean and apparently flew in someone's private jet to Caracas. As Venezuela has the largest discovered and published oil reserves I put two and two together and infer that someone in the oil industry is behind this whole trip

I’m not sure what the answer is - other than some poorly thought out ‘tax the rich and corporations’. The tax burden is the highest it’s ever been but things are still shit. Fixing the graft etc will certainly help as will ensuring incentives are targeted better - ultimately though we are a broken economy, we make fuck all and the stuff we consume has gone up massively as a result of brexit.

I’m not sure what the answer is - other than some poorly thought out ‘tax the rich and corporations’. The tax burden is the highest it’s ever been but things are still shit. Fixing the graft etc will certainly help as will ensuring incentives are targeted better - ultimately though we are a broken economy, we make fuck all and the stuff we consume has gone up massively as a result of brexit.
And an increasing amount of stuff we import is sold by companies in foreign ownership. If I was 16 not 60 I’d seriously consider emigrating as this country is sadly in a slow, seemingly irreversible, decline.

Back