• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boris at it again and the contest to replace the lying c***

Who said;

"If I am ever asked, on the streets of London, or in any other venue, public or private, to produce my ID card as evidence that I am who I say I am… then I will take that card out of my wallet and physically eat it in the presence of whatever emanation of the state has demanded that I produce it"?

Whats the choice?
Driving licence, passport, or bus pass?
Can't think of anything else.

Whats the choice?
Driving licence, passport, or bus pass?
Can't think of anything else.
There’s something like 14 different types allowed. Bus passes for the elderly but not student passes for the young.
I wonder why could that be when the older you get the more likely you are to vote Conservative.

Last edited:
Slightly related, I read that it's the oldies who are struggling most with photo id so the Tories have ended up gerrymandering themselves
What a crock of shit, as an oldie and also my oldie mates have never struggled with photo id,
Oh and I've never voted Tory in the 47 years I've been voting.

Boris probably didn't 'forget' his Voter ID. The guy just thinks that rules don't apply to him.

Bringing in Voter ID is just one of many pointless ways the Tories have wasted money. I'll be disappointed if Labour don't scrap it.

I think he does stuff like this on purpose.

Back