• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boxing thread

Surely N'Ganou just needs to get through this last round unscathed to beat Fury

That must be a points win for the underdog!

What a load of shite! Split decision win to Fury.

It was almost like he knew he'd win on points, no matter how shit he was

So I didn’t see it but, FWIW, which may be nothing, the Guardian round by round had it 96-93 Fury albeit some toss of the coin rounds. I hear the TV comms had a different view.

So I didn’t see it but, FWIW, which may be nothing, the Guardian round by round had it 96-93 Fury albeit some toss of the coin rounds. I hear the TV comms had a different view.
Watched the whole fight... Fury barely laid a glove on N'Ganou and was knocked down early in the fight. N'Ganou also landed some decent shots in the later rounds.

Fury never looked concerned (his corner was) and was a little "over confident" at the final bell when he had no right to be. Make of that what you will...

Surprised anyone bothered watching. It had less credibility than Rocky fighting Thunderlips. Ring time for Fury and 30m quid in the bank. Bit more sports washing for the Saudis. Farce.

Pretty clear the result was settled before the fight. Fury didn’t really give it any chat in the post fight and Ngannou was very accepting of defeat. Guess he’s got paid and got his name out there for another big money fight so he’s happy.

AJ looked better tonight, very calm and clinical

Totally shafted Sky, they get a big fight back, shout at it from the rooftops on Wednesday and lose it again today

Looks like it was due to be on both as TNT were advertising it during the games this week.

Deontay Wilder down on the canvas again this time in round four of US The Traitors show.

Back