• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boxing thread

If you watched that documentary you know who the wrong 'un is and so does Ricky

I agree but someone should have had the bollocks to stop it.

Fucking Saudi venue. Blatant sportswash
I get why you do this on every post, but was the women's world cup in Oz sportswashing too? Can't imagine most of the original inhabitants of Australia are happy with the historic genocide and ongoing racism they experience.

Every country has skeletons, white exceptionialism isn't a good look either way.

I get why you do this on every post, but was the women's world cup in Oz sportswashing too? Can't imagine most of the original inhabitants of Australia are happy with the historic genocide and ongoing racism they experience.

Every country has skeletons, white exceptionialism isn't a good look either way.
Whilst there is Sportswashing then there will be our Paddy around.

No it wasnt. Perhaps the Saudis are having a referendum about their more nefarious activities?

You don't even like boxing though? So makes no odds to you either way.

As a boxing fan (albeit a partly lapsed one these days) would I rather fights were held there, no, do I endorse the regime if I did choose to watch it no, does it change my opinion either way, no.

It’s another in for their pernicious regime. Same as the F1 (which I do refuse to watch there). Same as the golf. Same as owning Newcastle (whom I have never watched since the takeover and that will never change). My hill. I’m happy to die on it.

Pretty sure you support a team which was known for many years as the Washington Redskins :)

Which I still don’t get clearly. It’s not about race that I hate Saudi. It’s about the fact that my child would be fucking executed for stepping foot in the country.

Same as owning Newcastle (whom I have never watched since the takeover and that will never change).

Mate you obviously have

And loads of times Newcastle have been on TV and you've commented on their games here and elsewhere

Which is obviously not a problem, but come on

Mate you obviously have

And loads of times Newcastle have been on TV and you've commented on their games here and elsewhere

Which is obviously not a problem, but come on

Pretty sure there was a World Cup he wouldn't watch a second of too.

Delighted they're meeting even if it is a bit of a mismatch. Fair play to them for trying to unite the belts.

The Fury 'fight' tonight - what a load of nonsense. Hope N'ganou lands a lucky punch and sparks the fat drugs cheat.

Fury on his arse in the 3rd round... Big shot!

Back