• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 29/10/22 - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podence is a bag of wank. The only player who gets into decent positions but how can you fail to keep the ball in there?

Actually lolled. That's what it's come to. The only reason we're not a laughing stock yet is because the media don't care about us.

Oh Ruben what a hit :LOL:

Not even gonna edit it though

nice pressure by podence there. granted it was after he stupidly gave it away in the box

Good job we scored so soon after they went 1-0 up. Didn’t give them a chance to sulk or put their heads down. Well done Ruben.

He had beaten two defenders and found himself completely on his own in the box. two gold shirts to pass to in front of goal, and he literally just dribbles it out of play with no defenders near him.
And this surprises you why? Podence is a terrible footballer.

Glad and shocked that we have scored. Where would we be without Neves?

Good response after their goal, i'll say it again, i don't think we've played badly in general.

It's just been quite a poor game in general until the last 5 minutes or so. Both teams seemed to lack any cutting edge.

It's just been quite a poor game in general until the last 5 minutes or so. Both teams seemed to lack any cutting edge.
Yeah i'd agree the quality hasn't been good (although in saying that, both goals are good goals), plus as a spectacle incredibly "bitty" but the effort is there.

Might be something different at play from those posters...
Without wishing to derail the thread, it's comments like this that mean genuine anti-racists get tarred with the 'PC gone mad' brush.

comms taking the absolute piss out of us. :ROFLMAO:

Seen enough of Podence for one day, get Campbell on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back