• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 29/10/22 - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dreadful and anonymous performance by Nunes. People can keep pretending its because he's playing higher up than he should if they like, and it's probably not helping but you could completely forget the guy is on the pitch. Cannot afford a 40 odd million pound passenger.

It was a really really low quality half of football from both teams and we don't look like we have any route to goal at all again.

Strange comments about Boubacar. Couple of poor challenges but he’s been fine (yeah he shouldn’t shoot mind)

It's the misplaced passes for me. Under no pressure he's given the ball away 4/5 times.

It's the misplaced passes for me. Under no pressure he's given the ball away 4/5 times.

Yeah there were a few weren't there. He's certainly got energy and enthusiam which seems the best we can hope for lately

It's fucking mad that we've been trying to play with a #10/CAM all season, but sold the one we did have and then didn't bother with another.

Nunes, tbh I can't decide whether we're using him terribly or if he's just not particularly good/finding the step up harder than we expected.

It's genuinely hard to imagine us scoring 2+ goals by the time 2023 comes along

Another dreadful and anonymous performance by Nunes. People can keep pretending its because he's playing higher up than he should if they like, and it's probably not helping but you could completely forget the guy is on the pitch. Cannot afford a 40 odd million pound passenger.

It was a really really low quality half of football from both teams and we don't look like we have any route to goal at all again.
He’s really struggling.

It’s not like he looks a bit out of form, or he’s been played out of position - he just looks an absolutely shit footballer.

There’s obviously something wrong - I’m still clinging to Guardiolas comments about him.

He definitely looked like he wanted out of there today. Maybe it’s pressure. Maybe he’s homesick.

As so many have said, we just can’t afford passengers - we’ve got more than enough, currently.

It's fucking mad that we've been trying to play with a #10/CAM all season, but sold the one we did have and then didn't bother with another.
We also loaned out Cundle (yes I know he isn't that likely to have an impact at PL level yet) who plays that role for the U21s but Lage only ever used him as a sitting player.

I do like that we spent £27m on an attacking player who is so shit he can't even get in THIS team who are on course to score about 18 goals all season.

I have no idea why we sold Dendoncker if this is the way we were going to play.

I thought the idea was we’d be playing 433. He’d be starting every week in this side.

They just showed some stats at HT. Costa has touched the ball 8 times. Two of them were in our half.

It's a shame really, I think he'd probably score goals for a side that created chances.

There was a play earlier in the game where the pass was behind him and his body language was pretty poor

get the feeling he's feeling much the same as you

Wonder if Kieffer Moore will outscore wolves this season.

What's he done this time? (I'm supposed to be working so can't watch the game)

He had beaten two defenders and found himself completely on his own in the box. two gold shirts to pass to in front of goal, and he literally just dribbles it out of play with no defenders near him.

Podence walks ball out for a goal kick under no pressure. I refuse to believe Guedes can be any worse and he’s certainly less annoying. In other news GET IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back