• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 29/10/22 - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nothing new, but we haven’t got a hope of scoring a goal. We’re absolutely appalling going forward. I’ve no idea what they work on during the week. It’s the same shit week in week out.

Nunes looks like another one with the heart of a pea. Practically begging to be subbed off.

If we just got behind the players they'd be fine!!!!!

I think we've been alright, 7/10. We're never going to score, but we've been on top generally.

Reactions: b3h
I think that's one of the worst performances I've seen for ages from Traore.

Dreadful half of football.

The xenophobia/ racism on here fucking stinks by the way.

We seem to have inherited some real scum from somewhere.

Such a poor game of football.

Brentford are terrible but a) have a fucking manager and b) a forward that can hurt us. Imagine that will be the difference second half

Strange comments about Boubacar. Couple of poor challenges but he’s been fine (yeah he shouldn’t shoot mind)

Absolutely dismal game, both sides as bad as each other.

Genuinely not arsed with Nunes going off as he'd done absolutely fuck all yet again. Moutinho did more in one second.

I suppose at least we haven't been troubled defensively but we just look completely lost for ideas when we have the ball.

Eye wateringly bad game of football by two shit sides (of which we're the shitter).

0-0 or 1-0 I think going off first half

Not sure what the answer is but having Nunes or Moutinho as a CAM seems pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back