• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 29/10/22 - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunes playing in the same AM role.

We really do have clowns in charge, don’t we?

Unsurprisingly Brentford attacking down the left, no doubt Frank has seen the state of our right backs. Not a bad start so far, but then we've said that more than a few times before.

Boubacar is a walking yellow card isn't he

Nunes playing in the same AM role.

We really do have clowns in charge, don’t we?
So what I saw on the Wolves app was right? You'd think we'd have someone who knew what the fuck they were doing somewhere at the club. Apparently we don't.

So what I saw on the Wolves app was right? You'd think we'd have someone who knew what the fuck they were doing somewhere at the club. Apparently we don't.

It was always going to be. Traore or Neves aren't capable of playing there, need to drop one of them out if Nunes is to play deep

Podence had a good a chance but unsurprisingly shot like a 3 year old and scuffed it. Other than that nothing has really happened

Unsurprisingly Brentford attacking down the left, no doubt Frank has seen the state of our right backs. Not a bad start so far, but then we've said that more than a few times before.

Boubacar is a walking yellow card isn't he
Boubacar looks like he’s been plucked from the same Sunday league side as Toti Gomes.

While Podence picks up his wages doing less than fuck all every single week.

Always going to pick up bookings when your second touch is a tackle.

I reckon Thomas Frank walks into the dressing room to the sound of 'Eye of the Tiger' by Katy Perry. Looks like he's about to take a few million off another backer for his shared workspace idea

We have two Traores, neither one looks like they can actually play football.

Our record signings never seem to have any impact. Scouting looks like it's been a big problem.
Is scouting the problem or is it the coaching? Surely our model should be recruit, develop & retain/sell for a profit. We just don't seem to be getting any of it right.

I forgot what a horrendous bunch of pricks these are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back