• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) Build-Up 23/2/16

Not bothered

not bothered - not bothered - not bothered - not bothered

- not bothered - not bothered

not bothered - not bothered - not bothered

- not bothered -

Byrne isn't in the side for his defending and I get that, but his efforts for the goal on Saturday didn't scream "pick me"

Doherty and Sigurdarson were two of our better players vs Hudds. No chance they'll get dropped.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Williamson didn't play again this season. 32/33 with a dodgy hamstring. Not good...

Not bothered

not bothered - not bothered - not bothered - not bothered

- not bothered - not bothered

not bothered - not bothered - not bothered

- not bothered -

Are they brothers? Has there ever been more than 2 brothers play for the same professional team at the same time before.

I will probably pick that team on my walk up to Molineux Saturday morning

What is happening with Williamson, clearly his injury is worse than was expected. I wonder when he will be playing again.

Odd one. Ken keeps saying he's close but then an U21 game rolls around and we don't pick him. If he's that badly injured then how did he get through a medical and why didn't we sign someone else - don't get me wrong, he was good in his four (?) appearances on loan but we needed someone there and then, not ready to go in March.

I could see him dropping Mason now he hasnt scored. If not tomorrow then Saturday for Derby where we'll probably see our most 'defensive' line up yet.

My guess is he was fit and ready to go but has done the injury again in training. We are just doing the usual say nothing when asked stuff.

I could see him dropping Mason now he hasnt scored. If not tomorrow then Saturday for Derby where we'll probably see our most 'defensive' line up yet.

Is that possible? Short of playing all 11 in our own half all game

A game I would normally have gone to as its one of the easier journey's (& if I had stayed on where I was yesterday & most of today then it would have been even closer), but have booked for the Derby game & couldn't face 2 in a week

Don't expect any real change of personnel - so same result as Saturday then

Odd one. Ken keeps saying he's close but then an U21 game rolls around and we don't pick him. If he's that badly injured then how did he get through a medical and why didn't we sign someone else - don't get me wrong, he was good in his four (?) appearances on loan but we needed someone there and then, not ready to go in March.

That was my thinking. Also there is of course every possibility that he has tweaked his hamstring again, so it could well be a few weeks before he is fit. Either way, there is clearly a problem there.

Booked a south London meeting this afternoon and an Essex one tomorrow to give me the excuse of an overnight stay to take in the game. I really hope they are good meetings...

Back