• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A, FAC) 5/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what football is coming to officiating wise, it can fuck off and die. I'm not watching the rest of this, what's the fucking point. Referees are just shit. There isn't a single good one who has fucking clue.

Marvellous... Cunha wastes a golden opportunity and a minute or so later Gomes gets his marching orders. 3 match ban now I guess.

Apologies if it’s been mentioned before, but you can watch it on bet365 I’ve just noticed.

I must be going soft, I thought that was a bad challenge and a deserved red tbh
Agreed. Studs directly onto the ankle and injures the bloke.

It was completely unnecessary too.

There’s no chance that is overturned. I agree that it’s a solid yellow but he’s given the ref a decision. As soon as the ref delayed and thought about it, it was curtains.

Adama comparison is weird. They're not particularly similar.
Adama was an attacking threat, running with the ball.
He was also a liability in our own half. The opposition didn't know what to expect, not sure anyone else did.
Time will tell for me with Bellegarde.

It’s not as bad as the DCL one for example but it’s just a poor challenge that’s a booking

If it's one of there's then I'm "ya dirty bastard" but I'm never expecting him to get sent off for it

It’s not as bad as the DCL one for example but it’s just a poor challenge that’s a booking
He's lunged directly onto his ankle with his studs and injured him. It's not horrendous but still red card worthy. You can't tackle like that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back