• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) 10/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Hooper on... books him then for kicking the ball away when we are 1-0 down. Looked to me that he was trying to control it and simply got it wrong.

Bellegarde really is rubbish. Not sure what we ever saw in him tbh. Rarely beats a man, can't shoot, doesn't get in behind...
This is really harsh isn't it? He's scored a couple of goals for us this season for a start, and has repeatedly been played out of position.

That foul from Fraser is so shit.

Never a foul. Should never be a foul. It’s fucking weak.

This is really harsh isn't it? He's scored a couple of goals for us this season for a start, and has repeatedly been played out of position.
What IS his position?

And if we're not gonna ever play him in it why did we bother buying him?

I think we’re getting the first home shutout in ages here

Brentford embarrassing themselves here with their sportsmanship. Not that they’ll care if they get three points.

We must score here..one way traffic..just need one quality finish

Collins is their only "honest" player, and he's had a good game today annoyingly.

So typical..what if we had a Toney instead...

Jean obviously isn’t pulling up trees but it does feel a bit scapegoaty. Seems obvious to me that all the right qualities are there and he may just need to adapt. Or he could be Adama-lite.

We’ll see.

Fuck. So against the run of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back