• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (H) 10/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More lax play at the back and we get caught out.

Toney is proper 9, like watkins..wish we had one

Wilson is another one from Toons

“Wolves have been excellent this half”

Conceding that type of goal rather moves the needle in the other direction I would say

“Wolves have been excellent this half”

Conceding that type of goal rather moves the needle in the other direction I would say
We've dominated without being that good IMO. They just sat right back and we bought an extra attacker on.

Looks like we need an assist or two from Collins.

One of those days today isn't it, losing our most in form player early on was always going to create a huge problem, and usually very consistent CB with two big mistakes.

Having to hope that a kid with 180 mins of pro football behind him might save the day says it all about our pitiful transfer policy.

Lost our composure a bit now. Frustration coming out. Things not connecting.

Doc coming on to improve the mood…

We've been better in the 2nd half, but we haven't been very good. It's galling that it's against this bunch of shithousing cunts who are one of the wankiest teams to ever grace the PL.

And Thomas Frank is an utter cunt. I hope he gets cock rot that means he lives for the next 30 years in excruciating agony. Its what he deserves.

No idea what people are seeing in Bellegarde to try and argue against the criticism. He’s CURRENTLY performing shockingly and looks like a nothing player. He’s offered absolutely nothing to us anywhere on the pitch.

As I said last week, I’m willing to give him this season as one to acclimatise, but based on what we’ve seen of him so far, I’ve no idea what exactly he brings to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back