• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton 3-3 Wolves: Verdict Thread

A little info for you all before we drive ourselves daft. 1 month ago Arsenal were getting relegated, and Arteta was done. Tonight they are great again after 3 wins. That is all it takes. We have players to come back, and the transfer window is open. We all need to have faith.

He’s still trying to think of all the other countless mistakes he’s made
3rd goal for Brighton - watch the build up - needless corner given away by Moutinho. Only one player lost us that game tonight & it is just not good enough at this level.

Last edited:
I am beginning to wonder what the point of this forum is. State an opinion & you are treated like a moron by those who know best. I have been a supporter for 54 years - attending many games - home & away. A bit of respect would not go amiss when I state that Moutinho 100% lost us 3 points tonight. It is not that difficult.

I am beginning to wonder what the point of this forum is. State an opinion & you are treated like a moron by those who know best. I have been a supporter for 54 years - attending many games - home & away. A bit of respect would not go amiss when I state that Moutinho 100% lost us 3 points tonight. It is not that difficult.
The point of the forum is discussion. Don't post opinions and then moan when people challenge them

Yes as we got a point so he only cost us 2?

I think the lack of a clear pattern of play is what concerns me the most, as someone said on here already the basic plan is give it to Neto and Traore and hope they do something. When we manage a decent break we look ok but we can’t even do that very often these days. Slower build up we just get to the edge of the box and look a bit lost.

Last season wasn’t that different, the basic plan seemed to be to get Adama to beat someone on the right and cross for Raul.

At least have a sensible argument. Who lost us the game tonight? Moutinho - 2nd goal 100% & made a mistake that led to their 3rd. I like Moutinho - but he has lost that necessary yard of pace.
No point, you have it in for João and nothing anybody says will make a difference.

Any sensible argument put it's coat and shoes on and fucked off at least 2 pages ago.

Last season wasn’t that different, the basic plan seemed to be to get Adama to beat someone on the right and cross for Raul.
Yeah, Adama being on top form and having Raul plus our defence being so solid kind of hid the flaws in our play I think. Not sure if we’ll ever see us change too much under Nuno but put better players in and it looks much better so over to you, Jeff!

I am going to like this not necessarily because I agree completely, but I understand, more than most, where you are coming from

So Trips - apparently a moderator? - you think that is hilarious - anything serious to contribute?
Am I wrong? Did he cost us 3 points or 2?

oh and as we’re Willy waving, I’ve supported Wolves since 1972 and I’m a current season ticket holder so is my opinion worth any less than yours for that extra 5 years you have on me?

So Trips - apparently a moderator? - you think that is hilarious - anything serious to contribute?
Yes, it was funny!

I have contributed, I've asked you a couple of questions that you haven't responded to. And then complained about not getting respect

No - 3 points - because he put them back in the game. Also at fault in the build up for their equaliser I believe.
The most points you can get for winning a game is 3... we drew so dropped 2 points.it’s simple maths really

I am going to like this not necessarily because I agree completely, but I understand, more than most, where you are coming from
So you are going to “like” a post not because it is even vaguely correct but because you feel empathy for a poster who is mathematically wrong?

Back