• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A) 22/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neto should start now. We have taken the correct cautious approach on his return from a hamstring injury

If Hugo is not ready for 60 mins plus then putting him is a bit reckless. Its a shame the current go to guy is Doc as RAN is away. We could go with all 4 CB's on the pitch and put Toti at left back.

Neto should start now. We have taken the correct cautious approach on his return from a hamstring injury

If Hugo is not ready for 60 mins plus then putting him is a bit reckless. Its a shame the current go to guy is Doc as RAN is away. We could go with all 4 CB's on the pitch and put Toti at left back.
Better than playing Doherty but won’t happen.

Yep, I think I failed to price a full game for ‘after you mate’ Doherty into my score prediction.

From a Brighton fan.
GON is doing an excellent job for you guys. It'll be totally different to the 6-0 when you threw in the towel. We've still got a few injuries and have Mitoma and Adingra away on international duty (but both also injured and haven't been playing🤣).
You've been stitched up by VAR this season much as we were last season so let's hope there's none of that nonsense to detract from the game.
As I saw someone saying on this thread, West Ham, and a couple of others, got a result against us by parking the double-decker and aiming to catch us on the break. In fact, Moyes did it both home and away and managed a point at home. Without our first choice wingers I'd expect us to play more through the middle with short, quick passing to try and pick our way through. Estupinian will bomb down the left wing though and, maybe, Lamptey on the right if he comes on for the 20 or 30 minutes.
Fully expecting a tough game.
Hope you all travel down and back OK despite the Monday night train service.
There should be a Wolverhampton beer on tap for you at the stadium. Try the Piglet's Pantry pies.

Team as expected, hope Doc doesn't let them in too often, Toti will earn his corn tonight.

Good team, Doc aside. I think S Bueno can feel a little hard done by but then I guess no one ever drops their captain.

I read years ago that Brighton nearly always have a local beer on tap for visiting fans.
As far as I know it's the only club to reach out and make travelling fans a little welcome... before the team runs out anyway.
And there we are, they're doing it again tonight. (depending on the beer) what a nice touch.

Great example of TV coverage designed solely to wind me up: So Brighton are definitely playing tonight, and they are absolutely fckin amazing, though it’s unclear who they’re up against for 35 minutes. Oh, it finally turns out it’s some bloke called Pedro Neto who’s defining characteristic is that he’s off somewhere better than Wolves soon. Wolves, it’s Wolves! We got there at last. Anyway, come on Brighton.

From a Brighton fan.
GON is doing an excellent job for you guys. It'll be totally different to the 6-0 when you threw in the towel. We've still got a few injuries and have Mitoma and Adingra away on international duty (but both also injured and haven't been playing🤣).
You've been stitched up by VAR this season much as we were last season so let's hope there's none of that nonsense to detract from the game.
As I saw someone saying on this thread, West Ham, and a couple of others, got a result against us by parking the double-decker and aiming to catch us on the break. In fact, Moyes did it both home and away and managed a point at home. Without our first choice wingers I'd expect us to play more through the middle with short, quick passing to try and pick our way through. Estupinian will bomb down the left wing though and, maybe, Lamptey on the right if he comes on for the 20 or 30 minutes.
Fully expecting a tough game.
Hope you all travel down and back OK despite the Monday night train service.
There should be a Wolverhampton beer on tap for you at the stadium. Try the Piglet's Pantry pies.
Cheers. You have always been a bogey team for us ever since the days of Peter Ward. I'm not expecting tonight to be any different. Still got bad memories of that mauling last season where you should have scored more. First time we've conceded 6 in the Prem. League era.

All the best for the rest of the season.

Well done Sa...buttering up the ref already.

Well that's our shot on goal for the evening... 15 seconds in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back