• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A) 8/12 Build-Up & Match Thread

He has us about 8 places lower in his bollocks table than we are. That's why he chucked a random win in, so he doesn't look like a complete cock.

No stupid fouls today (Saiss) not with Duffy to contend with aerially. Mooy is the other danger, quality player imo.

Brighton fans not that impressed with Mooy a few on another board say he's had one good game all season

Beginning to get nervous. A win today and we look great in fifth and really close that gap on Chelsea.

Brighton fans not that impressed with Mooy a few on another board say he's had one good game all season

He played very well against us last season for Huddersfield. In a team that were far worse than this Brighton one. He worries me.

Only just noticed your sig paddy,I'll be billing you for an iPad,I've spat tea all over the one I've got because of you

No reason he can't/won't play against Besiktas, good chance for him to have 90 then

Really nervous about this. Can see Brighton nicking a crap goal and winning 1-0

Raul not available for Besiktas so Cutrone will get his chance then

Not sure that we need all of Bennett, Kilman & Vallejo on the bench at the same time.

Would rather have BAS than one of them (Vallejo preferably)

Interesting - Dan Burn - "Mo Salah never tried to take him on." "Pepe (Arsenal) only successful once in four attempts."
Let's see what Adama can do...

Back