• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) 5/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell's you Davis' tactics, ay. "Take a touch, punt it to Adama".

That's a personal decision there not tactical. Why he's trying a 30 yard pass over a defenders head instead of a 10 yard one to Guedes completely unmarked is unbelievable.

Fair fucks, Guedes has worked today

Not sure about this sub, but we don't exactly have options. He's fast at least

That's a personal decision there not tactical. Why he's trying a 30 yard pass over a defenders head instead of a 10 yard one to Guedes completely unmarked is unbelievable.
Exactly my point. Why would he pick the tougher option to Adama? My guess is because that's what he's been told to do.

Brighton are embarrassing. Diving to the floor at every opportunity. And the ref is lapping it up.

Jesus, here comes Yerson. Who’s Davis going to take off now? He’s literally playing RAN up front.

Exactly my point. Why would he pick the tougher option to Adama? My guess is because that's what he's been told to do.

Don't be daft haha. Players take the Hollywood pass option loads, vanity is the main reason they do.

Don't be daft haha. Players take the Hollywood pass option loads, vanity is the main reason they do.
I mean if we're taking this to it's logical conclusion, then why have a manager at all?

Really not sold on Collins yet if I'm honest.

Thought we might actually hang on for a while yano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back