• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) 5/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the start of the season the one thing I was confident about was full back, good first choices and decent back up, shows what I know.

I think it's debatable. He's wide and at a really narrow angle and the touch is heavy, Sa easily gets to that first. Makes it an even dafter decision.
I think the view from refs is that if a player has an opportunity with only the keeper to beat that's an obvious goal scoring opportunity. If we started getting into discussions around whether the keeper would save it or not we'd introduce a huge amount of grey areas.

I think the view from refs is that if a player has an opportunity with only the keeper to beat that's an obvious goal scoring opportunity. If we started getting into discussions around whether the keeper would save it or not we'd introduce a huge amount of grey areas.
The ball was out wide he had knocked way too far ahead was running into the box from wide.

Poor decision

Not sure. Seen times where players are brought down 30 yards out from goal with just the keeper to beat and they get yellows.

It's a grey area as it is.

It's as blatant a red as you'll get imo

welbeck on

ZzICMr0.gif

Graham Scott has decided Brighton will win today. Cheating bastard

Hwang was actually alright today.

Graham Scott has decided Brighton will win today. Cheating bastard
Very, very soft card for Jonny and not convinced Collins touched Welbeck for that free kick either.

Absolutely shite referee.

Thought he was as rubbish as usual tbh/
Couple of good bits of play as an outlet, a couple of poor, a couple where he had no options.

All relative at the mo innit.

wasted attack what the hell was that pass

Couple of good bits of play as an outlet, a couple of poor, a couple where he had no options.

All relative at the mo innit.
Don't get me wrong he's had a raw deal since the red but before that I thought he was barely involved. As you say, all relative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back