• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H) 5/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you'd expect Mexico won't get very far in the WC - they might not even get out of their group (it's between them and Poland on paper) - so he should be back a few weeks before the restart at least.

I guess you'd expect Mexico won't get very far in the WC - they might not even get out of their group (it's between them and Poland on paper) - so he should be back a few weeks before the restart at least.

Dunno, Ochoa turns into peak Buffon for about 3 weeks every 4 years.

Not that I expect anything drastic but hopefully a few more good performances from players looking to impress the new boss today who will be watching.

Hopefully he has already phoned in his veto on the horseshoe of doom

Working on my pop-up stand today so this thread is my only means of (occasionally) tracking the game so keep the updates coming!

That front line looks a bit wank, bound to score 3 goals now.😄

Dream front 3 of Podence, Hwang and Guedes
Over/under on how many shots on target we have today: 3.

Over /under on how many times Podence throws himself to the ground and rolls around pretending to be hurt: 5.

Feels weird. Davis bigging Traore up in the week and then out of the side today.

Must have picked up a knock very late in the week.

Feels weird. Davis bigging Traore up in the week and then out of the side today.

Must have picked up a knock very late in the week.

Or maybe playing a bloke who's contribution is always loopy crosses when we don't have a centre forward is a bad idea.

It will be interesting to see what JL makes of Adama. My money is on a makeweight in a deal to get someone rather more consistent in.

It will be interesting to see what JL makes of Adama. My money is on a makeweight in a deal to get someone rather more consistent in.
I think he'll be here until the Summer. I think we'll struggle to get him to agree to a move when he can negotiate his own Bosman at the same time

We couldn't shift him in the summer, we've got no chance in Jan when someone can get him for nowt after the season finishes.

Depends what we ask. The days of getting hyper money for him are gone without doubt. Sadly my Football manager game where I got £70m off the price of Joao Felix as a swap is a thing of fiction and only a game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The bench is looking extremely light in quality today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back