• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton Home game - Saturday 20th April at 3 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 men marking Glenn Murray on the halfway line. Until that changes we won’t hurt them

Sounds poor creativity wise again as got five live on. Waddle made a good point that as Wolves are a good passing side its often easy for teams to stop them just through organised play at the back. As no one looks to break that by taking someone on.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck sake unlucky

Were far too predictable - MGW is there to break the lines, but we’re playing too slowly to make that happen. Traore for Doc and Vinagre for Jonny before too long I think.

Vinny for Otto at HT should have started really. Brighton unsurprisingly parking the bus but no real threat from us. If we don't need otto's defensive skills Vinny has to play he was epic against Cardiff.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

We’ve not been terrible but some of our play has been laboured. We look best when trying to combine through the middle with MGW, Diogo and Raul. Not quite come off though.

Agree I’d get Vinagre on sooner rather than later. Wouldn’t put Traore on personally

Vinagre should be playing

MGW's been a mixed bag but at time its like they're refusing to pass to him, baffling

These need to be pulled apart with movement, balls into the box just aren't going to cut it 9/10 times

MGW gives it away too frequently . I know he is young and learning but he needs to keep concentration. Brighton parked the bus. It's up to us to break them down. They have set their stall.

[FONT=&quot]Vinagre for Jonny definitely.

Cav is better at those intricate little passes and one-twos right in front of defences so him for MGW for me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Traore has done nothing for far too long. I don't want to see him coming on again this season tbh.[/FONT]

About time mgw scored so here's hoping this half! Neves must be due too

MGW's been the best player so far. Doubt you can see his movement on TV tbf.

Changing the players won’t change anything. We still have 5 or 6 men behind the ball. Either need to sacrifice a defender or get moutinho or neves ahead of the Ball

A 38 year old right back - why aren’t we skinning him ?

What I will say is this is too good an opportunity to waste if we're serious about finishing 7th, and Nuno is serious about showing his credentials as a top coach. He needs to find a way and get us to score.

I just don’t understand why Vinagre isn’t on the pitch.

We are playing far too slowly and we’re passing it sideways far too often. Without being too negative, it’s so, so obvious why we’ve struggled against this type of opposition.

We are not breaking through their lines at all. How long is Nuno going to wait?

Every attacking situation breaking down with MGW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back