• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton Home game - Saturday 20th April at 3 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you know what they say...

Some people stand in the darkness
Afraid to step into the light
Some people need to help somebody
When the edge of surrender's in sight

I need to make hundreds of men question their sexuality upon seeing my God-like form.

Confident for tomorrow!

We'll give them a thrashing for october

Absolutely fucking glorious morning. Can't wait!

Dropping the dog off at his sitter in about an hour and then off to get a bus into town. It's going to be a warm one.

Beautiful day for football. God knows why the season ends in May.

Think we might see a few changes today and a very attacking team.

Nuno has mentioned that we may see the Fusbal player we signed before the end of the season, maybe today? I forget the lads name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone in the Steve Bull has got their 5 euro sunglasses.

Nuno has mentioned that we may see the Fusbal player we signed before the end of the season, maybe today? I forget the lads name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max Kilman

Looks like he is now considered a 1st teamer. Also took an U18 lad, Taylor to Spain. He is a midfielder but has been used in the Coady role recently in the U18 games

Kilman plays in Coady's position too. We do need a backup to him, but unless he's injured I really can't see him being dropped.

Wouldn't surprise me if Coady is playing with a knock, he was noticably slow on Watfords winner and Southampton's second.

More attacking team with MGW in today without going gung ho with the WBs. Got nothing wrong with that team as long as MGW has one of his better days rather than his park standard days which he’s had more often than not since his promising earlier days.

At one point early this season I thought MGW had moved ahead of Foden in terms of development. Just seems to have slipped further and further back since then though. Hope I'm eating a large slice of humble pie at 4:45...

My God, Brighton are pathetic.

Anyone would think they’re playing Manchester City! (City would have scored by now)

Johnny is not playing well seems so clumsy today
Gibbs white seems back to his best

We are better when we try and move it with some speed. Otherwise it's predictable although it's one way traffic so far

If it carries on like this it'll be a game for Vinagre and Cav (for MGW), who's always linked well with Jota in these sorts of situations IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back