• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton Home game - Saturday 20th April at 3 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You pop Jiminez in that team and I doubt we would be happy signing him for £32m from them.

If he plays when Murray does he is effectively a defender.

Locadia would have been ok in the championship. Decent pace and power, reasonable touch. Just can’t finish.

He’d have done better than Bonatini I reckon and who knows, after a season of banging them in in the championship his career could have gone a different way. Unfortunately he went to a struggling team, didn’t hit the ground running and now has zero confidence so the few chances he does get he messes up.

Locadia has looked terrible every time I’ve seen him. Might be harsh considering the way they play but I’m glad we didn’t sign him based on what I have seen!

I agree with that. I do like Andone when I've seen him, looks much better than Murray and I'd have him here.

Brighton would love a game like the reverse fixture, get battered but shithouse a 1-0 win.

Really important we start with the right personnel with that in mind and we aren't ponderous in possession.

Reading some BHA fans comments they're resigned to relegation. They've had four shots on in 4 games.

I think we'll lose.

Brighton will come to frustrate and play with men behind the ball, we won't break them down.

They'll grow into the game and end up winning 1-0

Has an infuriating feel about Saturday, if BHA win tomorrow they'll be more than happy to pick up point on Saturday, think it'll be a frustrating 0-0.

They'll stay in the game for as long as possible relying on set pieces to unlock us, don't expect them to come at us if they do it'll play right into our hands.

Blimey. How bad must Brighton be to get absolutely pasted by Bournemouth and then be 2-0 down at home to Cardiff?

I'd love Warnock to go down but I wouldn't miss Brighton if they went instead.

Brighton are awful, caught a bit of them tonight.....utter garbage.
Anyway, expect a ball across the box and Murray to poke in a simple goal now I've said that.

Careful, you arouse the Kraken with such negative talk. What evidence is there that this could possibly happen? Oh wait.:scouse::notlistening::icon_confused:

Anyhow both teams need a win. About time we beat them and even if it helps Cardiff we need to be right on it and stuff them.

Vinagre really needs to start this one, IMO.

Interesting that we've seen literally nothing - no updates, pictures etc from the warm weather training this week. I read on Twitter that it was just the players and backroom staff that made the trip out, which is fair enough.

Doc put a picture up of them karting (FFS Costa won...he actually finished 2nd but Traore was disqualified for not using a Kart)

I'm guessing after the week we had the club didnt want to show a lot of the players in the sun this time. Some fans would have had their usual negative moan about them having fun after ruining their day/week/month/life

Budgie smugglers and flip flops tomorrow?

Shame there isn't a pub nearby with a decent beer garden.

I'm just about to check if my Pamela Anderson signature edition Baywatch one piece still fits.

You showing your face in the RL tomorrow?

I'm just about to check if my Pamela Anderson signature edition Baywatch one piece still fits.

You should only wear it if it comes complete with buoyancy aid.

I would stay with pretty much the same I think.

Regarding weather and attire, I just took the dog for a walk and it is pretty pleasantly warm out there. Definitely a first outing for this season's shirt without a bloody coat at the least! A bit warmer and I might be tempted by shorts.

Depends what time the sister gets off work. Most matchdays she gets someone to swap shifts, this week she has been unable to.

Unfortunately my red Pamela Anderson one piece no longer fits..

In the temporary stand for this one so thank fuck the weather is looking good.

Just the one change for me - Vinagre in for Jonny. Brighton should be looking for the 3 points here but I doubt they will so we need to get at them.

Sad today that I will not be at this as too many games this month & run out of cash.

Still ticket is sold, so bugger all I can do about it now - still get to see my youngest & his fiancee & discuss their forthcaoming wedding in Oct.

Bloody hell, reckon i should get the next flight home! Pablo in his Pammy outfit... :vuz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back