• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Matchday Thread 1/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be ironic if we got promoted, playing in this shite manner?

Brilliant result. Too much hubris on here for Kenny to get the credit for turning the defence around though, I'm sure.

As ugly as we've looked I prefer this massively to our defence being essentially a leaky tap. Not that we haven't been lucky either but after the two shots inside the box that went over the bar Brighton were restricted to nothing but shots outside the box until around the 85th minute where our defence was extremely shaky.

Yes - it would Croxden! Nothing should paper over the cracks of the fact that we really aren't very good, but we also have to think that we are sitting here nine points better off and that is a great bit of news. I thought Ikeme was outstanding today.

Wouldn't it be ironic if we got promoted, playing in this $#@!e manner?

Ironic and bloody miraculous. It does go to show how shit this league is though. Away from home I will take that type of performance. At home this season has been bloody awful far too often. Still 9 point Xmas's are very very very rare in Wolves histories so I will take what I can when I can

I just hope beyond hope that we keep winning. Bugger the performances, let's get safe! Bloody well done The Wolves. Bugger off clueless Jackett!

Brilliant result. Too much hubris on here for Kenny to get the credit for turning the defence around though, I'm sure.

He's not turned the defence round though has he, he's changed tactics in to parking the bus and fair enough it's worked in the last 3 games but that doesn't mean it isn't shit to watch and continuing to play this way will eventually lead to losing because we won't pinch a goal in every game and teams will take their chances.

I just hope beyond hope that we keep winning. Bugger the performances, let's get safe! Bloody well done The Wolves. Bugger off clueless Jackett!

We are safe as houses now to be honest. A lot of garbage below us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back